Chapter 15: Shameless

November Seventh Middle School ushered in the half-term exam.

For the students in No. 7 Middle School, the exam is like a battlefield, and everyone is preparing for this more important exam. Zhao Nuancheng, who is always alive and kicking, also honestly read the book.

Before school, the class teacher Fan Huiyin said: "You will have a half-term exam tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. You are a class of students, and you are staring at what other classes will be. If there are more, I won't say much. Other teachers have also explained. I'll just talk about the precautions for speaking English. English is almost all multiple-choice questions, so you must pay attention to filling in the machine-readable card so that you don't make mistakes...

She talked about a lot of precautions seriously, and then said to the monitor Guan Xiaoye: "When school is over, arrange for classmates to clean up and put up the admission ticket number."

Because of the change of classrooms, there are also extra rows of desks in the classroom.

There are only 30 people in an examination room, and almost half of the desks have to be moved to the empty classrooms upstairs.

Guan Xiaoye packed up her schoolbag and came over with a stern face: "This time it's the eighth classmates of the fifth group to arrange their seats. Please pay attention when school is over."

She gave Fu Wenfei the admission ticket number sticker: "I'll share this for you. I'm going home to read."

"Someone in our group has asked for leave."

"That's no way, other people share the burden. Or you can see if others are willing to help."

Fu Wenfei is a handsome boy and the deputy monitor of the first class. His grades are much better than Guan Xiaoye's, he nodded, his eyes showing a little disgust for Guan Xiaoye.

Guan Xiaoye is thin and rigid, like an old-fashioned Republican from the book. He doesn't look very good, and always likes to give orders after being a squad leader.

Fu Wenfei, a boy, was very dissatisfied.

When the classmates were almost gone, he greeted the fifth group to clean up. A classmate in their group took sick leave. Cleaning the classroom and moving the table was originally hard work, and the other students naturally refused to help.

There are seven people left, and Meng Ting is among them.

There are also Zhao Nuancheng, Liu Xiaoyi, and Meng Ting's deskmate Hong Hui.

Several people have to move the tables upstairs first.

Zhao Nuancheng said with a bitter face: "My God, let's hear, there are 30 tables in total. Seven of us move, at least each of us must move four. From the second floor to the fifth floor, I'm going crazy thinking about it. "

The desks in No. 7 Middle School were heavy wood, and some of the desks had lost painting that year, and they were mottled and very ugly.

Meng Ting was also a little sad, and she smiled comfortingly at Zhao Nuancheng: "It's okay, take your time."

A group of people cleaned up first when the dust was all over the sky. Zhao Nuancheng and Meng Ting found a watering can to sprinkle water.

Liu Xiaoyi coughed a few times, fanned it with her hand, and suddenly pulled Lameng to listen with bright eyes.

Meng Ting turned her head, Liu Xiaoyi said excitedly: "Meng Ting, look outside, is it Fu Wenfei and Shen Yuqing?"

Fu Wenfei was completely different from the rigid Guan Xiaoye. His delicate face was full of blush, and he returned and took out his notebook. Give it to Shen Yuqing.