Chapter 14: Restore

Start from the beginning

Seeing that both of her brothers and sisters were looking at herself with open mouths stupidly, with the encouragement of Zeng Yujie, she stretched out her little hand and smiled shyly: "Hello brother and sister, my name is Meng Ting."

Shu Lan quickly reached out and shook it.

Shu Yang dumbly wiped his dirty little hand behind the clothes and gently held the girl's hand.

White and soft, there are cute nests on the back of his hands.

Like cotton.

When Meng heard it away, Shu Lan leaned in his ear: "Brother, she is so beautiful."

Well, he nodded silently.

Shulan said, "I wish I had that good-looking too."

Shu Yang didn't speak.

"Brother, your nose is running out, hey, it's dirty."

For the first time, Shu Yang felt extremely ashamed and wanted to dig a hole to bury himself in it.

At the age of fourteen, something went wrong with Meng's eyes.

This did not affect Shu Yang's life in the slightest, but the delicate and beautiful girl wore clumsy and witty blind glasses. She had to rely on blind sticks to walk, and her world was dark.

Sometimes walking on the road will make people look at it like a lively.

Gradually, the entire residential building forgot the old Meng Ting. That beautiful and young, very dazzling girl. Including Shu Yang, it is also difficult to associate the quiet and introverted step-sister with Meng Ting, who was like the little fairy back then.

To this day, he holds a beam of light and sees her growing up.

She is seventeen years old.

It grew into a look that made Shu Lan jealous at first sight, and it was far more beautiful than he could have imagined back then. Shu Yang didn't know how he felt in his heart, so he looked away silently.

Sun Qiaoyu dissatisfied: "Young man, be serious, the light is off."

Shu Yang raised his hand.

After checking, Sun Qiaoyu smiled satisfied: "Listen, congratulations. Your eyes have recovered, you don't need to wear glasses to live anymore."

Shu Yang glanced at Meng and didn't speak.

Meng Ting didn't expect it to be so fast.

In her last life, it would take half a month to recover. She thought about it carefully and she understood the key. During this time in her last life, she cleaned up a lot of mess for Shu Lan and almost got her eyes infected again. I haven't paid attention to Shulan in this life, and his eyes are well protected, so naturally, he heals quickly.

However... all her bad fate began after the eyes were restored.

Meng heard: "Aunt Sun, my eyes still hurt when I see strong light."

Sun Qiaoyu: "Of course, you have been wearing glasses for so long and you are used to the gray world. Your eyes cannot be irritated. Suddenly seeing the light will not adapt. So you can no longer rely on it and learn to accept the world again. I'll prescribe two bottles of eye drops for you, but you still have to be careful not to overuse your eyes. If your eyes still hurt, take a break and get used to it slowly. If you have any questions, come to me anytime."

Sun Qiaoyu's words changed her world.

There is a big paulownia tree outside the hospital.

In early winter, this old tree had fallen a lot of leaves, but the crown was still stubbornly hung with emerald green leaves. The brown branches supported the winter leaves, and Meng Ting seemed to smell the scent of vegetation and soil in the faint medicine vapor.