Explosions, hospital, Tokyo

Start from the beginning

F/n and I turn to see him holding a box we walk over F/n grabs it looks at the label said "Tokyo" I had a bad feeling F/n looks to me "Think Y/n sent a souvenir there" Staring at the box I said, "He wouldn't have paid for something that big for me" My feeling went worse I lean down towards it F/n notice ask, "What's wrong".

Suddenly I hear a noise from inside the box my eyes widen I grab the box yell "Get me a roller" A worker grabs it and puts it front of me F/n ask, "What are you doing" I place the box and kick it out into the street I turn yell "Everyone get down".

3rd POV

Once outside near the street it explodes sending a shockwave workers, F/n and citizens got sent down to the ground C/n was sent flying spins and hits a pole lands on the floor not moving F/n gets up looks to C/n form he yells "C/n" He gets up runs over as workers get up to help F/n picks C/n in his lap feels a pulse he looks up "Call an ambulance".

A few weeks later Dom's walking with Elena who said, "Shattered his collarbone, fractured his leg in two places" Dom looks down "He only regained consciousness this morning" They stop Elena turns "First thing he said was, 'Get me Dom'" Dom stares as Elena motion the room "He's in there" Dom walks to the room but stops he turn to Elena who turn to him.

Dom staring ask, "Are you okay" Elena nods looks at him she said, "I'm fine" She nods "He's waiting" She moves "Let's go" She walk pass Dom who turns while in the room Luke breathing staring at the TV his arm and leg both in a cast Elena enters said "Got something for you" Dom enters he sees Luke staring at him.

Elena holds the a few files "Your files" Luke takes them said "Thank you" Dom looks at Luke then ask, "You risk life and limb to save the free world and what do they give you" He looks at the food "Jell-o and a bad '70s TV show" On the screen shows the Hulk growling Luke laughs he looks do Dom who stares Luke said, "You know, it's got its perks".

Dom smiles "Sponge baths ain't that bad" But a voice said "Dad" Sitting on a chair is a little girl using an iPad her name is Samantha or Sam for short Luke look to her he said "Aw, I'm sorry, baby" Dom ask "Dad" He looks to Luke who said "Honey, I want to introduce you to somebody" Sam looks to Dom "He's a, uh—" Luke looks to Dom "—he's an old friend".

Dom looks "Go on and say hello" Sam ask "Dominic Toretto, right" She walks to Dom who stare "MY dad said he kicked your ass once" Luke said, "Young lady, watch your mouth" Elena smiles as Dom looks to Luke who shrug a bit Dom looks back, he said "Your dad's on heavy meds" Luke laughs "I can understand if history is a little hazy".

Sam said, "I doubt it" Then Luke said, "All right, honey, that's enough" He smiles "I want you to go get something to eat with Elena while me and Toretto have a talk, you hear me" Elena moves Sam and said, "Come on, lady' let's get some cookies" Luke calls "Watch that mouth" Dom turns smiling so does Luke.

Dom turns back serious he ask, "Who did this" He walk around the bed Luke said, "You remember Owen Shaw" Staring at Luke "The one we tore half of London down trying to get" Luke looks to Dom "Well, this is his big, bad brother" He look at his cast then to Dom "Take a look at this" Luke holds a file out to Dom who takes it.

Dom opens the file to reveal Shaw's information Dom turns said "Deckard Shaw" He walks as Luke said, "British Special Forces Assassin" Dom stops "The kind of unique asset that no government would ever admit to employing" Dom looks said "Black Ops boys" But Luke said "Worse, they created a monster".

Luke takes a breath "They felt Shaw was a necessary evil until, eventually, they decided he was unnecessary" He takes another breath "The powers that be felt that he knew just a little bit too much" Dom stares "The asset became liability" Dom looks at the file "So they sent in 20 elite operatives to retire him".