"Why are you fucking obsessed with me... like Jesus get a life... you say I'm trash and yet you fucking waste your time trying to kill or fuck me... well fuck you..." Diana yells at him angrily.

Rafe grabs her by the top of her hair causing her to wince in pain as he pulled her face towards him.

"Listen... I'm a proactive type of person... and you... keep making life hard for me." Rafe says aggressively as he tightens his grip on her hair.

"As fun as this is to watch... I think I specifically told you not to touch her again..." JJ says sharply as he takes a step closer to Rafe.

JJ looked down at Diana's pissed face as she was staring daggers at Rafe. JJ punched Rafe hard in the face causing Rafe to stumble backwards. Rafes grip was no longer on Diana as Diana painfully grabbed at her head. Topper kicked JJ in the stomach causing JJ to fall to his knees. Diana punched Topper and got ready to kick him but Kelce picked her up and threw her down against the sand. Diana felt her face smack against the ground beneath her and she instantly felt pain enter her body from her previous injuries. She quickly got up as she could hear Topper and Kelce kicking and punching JJ. Rafe started making his way towards JJ to join his two friends but Diana quickly jumped on his back.

"Get off Diana!" Rafe yelled as he tried to get her off of him but she clung on.

Diana dug her nails into Rafes arms causing him to wince in pain.

"Fucking pysco!" Rafe screamed frantically has he struggled to get her off of him.

Diana started hit his face frantically as she turned her attention to JJ. He was no longer on the ground as he struggled to fend off both Topper and Kelce.

"Woah... What style of dance is this?" John B yelled sarcastically as he walked over to the dance floor.

John B didn't waste any time in joining in as he started kicking Toppers ass. Diana felt Rafe throw her body off of him as she fell onto the ground. She could feel his foot on her chest as she looked up at him. He added more pressure making her unable to breathe.

"Why you gotta make me do this to you?" Rafe asks her hysterically.

"What the fuck are you on..." Diana barely got out as she struggled to breathe.

"I don't want to hurt you Diana... but.. I can't have people getting away with shit like this." Rafe says as he puts more pressure on her chest.

Diana gasped for air as she felt like her chest was caving in on her.

"Go... to... hell...." Diana whispered as she gasped for air.

JJ tackled Rafe to the ground relieving the pressure off of Diana's chest. Diana sat up as she took in deep breaths.

"If it isn't the little boyfriend coming to save the day." Rafe teases JJ.

"It's getting kind of old having to kick your ass everyday." JJ replies sarcastically.

His eyes landed on Diana as she continued to struggle to breathe. JJ only grew more irritated as he looked at Rafe. He hated that Rafe kept hurting Diana and that the pain she endured never seemed to stop.

"Why can't you just leave her alone... it's embarrassing how much you want her and how she doesn't fucking want you." JJ says aggressively as he glares Rafe.