"Rindou— oh. AHAHAHAH," y/n laughed, immediately covering her mouth as she looked around.

"Fuck you, y/n." rindou clicked his tongue, glaring at y/n though he stopped as he looked her happy expression.

He only rolled his eyes before immediately standing up, dusting off his shirt. "Stop laughing and let's just go to the men's section." rindou chastised as y/n giggled before they went the opposite way to the men's section.

"I didn't know you were that stupid."

"Shut up."

Both of them arrived the other side of the department store after some teasing session as y/n watched by the chair while rindou picked clothes.

"Are you sure that i can buy whatever i want here?" rindou smirked, glancing at y/n who scoffed but nodded.

"Go ahead and by the way, i have a question." y/n replied, crossing her legs as rindou hummed, urging her to go on as he continued to check out the clothes.

"Where do you usually buy your suits?" y/n asked, opening her phone as she looked up things.

"Hm, burberry, gucci and zara? i don't know." rindou answered as y/n hummed, looking out the store as she spotted gucci across the store.

"Rindou, let's go." y/n said, standing up as she pulled her sling bag up as rindou furrowed his brows, looking at her.

"I haven't even buy anything yet." rindou groaned as y/n stopped, head turning to him.

"Name your price, go buy everything there." y/n grinned, lifting her hands as she moved her fingers apart, revealing 3 black cards in between; her other hand was pointed on the expensive store across.

"Shit, let's go."

⸻⸻

"Plenty enough." y/n muttered, staring at every clothes rindou picked.

Rindou smugly stood behind her as the cashier scanned every clothes.

"How's you black card, hm?" rindou grinned, peeking on y/n's shoulders as she chuckled, shaking her head.

"It's still okay. Didn't damage me that much." y/n said as rindou nodded, backing away.

The cashier folded everything and placed it in 2 big bags as they left the store shortly. "Yeah, pick it up here." y/n ordered, glancing at the first floor of the mall as she waited for rindou to come out the restroom since he changed.

"Who's that?" rindou asked after y/n turned around, slightly smiling.

"An errand runner. He's gonna pick this all up and bring it back the hospital." y/n answered before they started their walk.

"We're still going to eat." she continued, glancing at him.

"Where'd you wanna eat?"

"Hm? I don't know. Somewhere, i guess?" he answered, matching his pace with her as y/n chuckled before looking around for a good place to eat on.

On the other hand, Rindou furrowed his brows as he heard someone calling for his doctor's name. "Huh?"

"Oh! Ren, here you go!" y/n waved, signaling rindou to place down the bags he's carrying.

"You arrived fast." y/n pondered as ren sweat dropped.

"I was about 6 blocks away." he answered before carrying the bags.

"Make sure to get it to the hospital." y/n reminded before rindou stood beside her, glaring at the other man.

"I've already decided where to eat, let's go." rindou interrupted, tapping her shoulder as she hummed.

"Bye! bye!– Hey rindou, wait!" y/n bid before running after rindou who already entered a restaurant.

⸻⸻
note: someone wondered and they shall receive❤️

idk how to describe the hairstyle but google said it's yorkie smth?

[ps. there's no watermark but plss don't do anything w/ it and idk how to draw too]

a closer one :)

may smol rindou make ur day! <3