"But...you're a hero?" she said, brows furrowing.

He shook his head. "As much as I would love to stay with you, they've placed almost all of the staff on other duties, especially us. The classes will be run by some last-minute call-ins who haven't all received the same training as pro heroes."

Well, that was oddly specific, wasn't it?

"Shouldn't the school still be fairly safe though if you all are still on campus though?" she questioned. "I don't think I'll be in danger or anything so long as I'm still on the campus. And it would still be counter-productive to only keep me on campus for one night. Theoretically, I could still be in danger even after that."

"Again, I'm not the one making the decision here. Nezu's the one with the final say on what happens. Your concerns are pretty valid but you probably want to get out of here sometime, right? Your parents and the rest of the staff are already informed about things so you won't be completely left alone. If you still feel unsafe or notice any danger after that, just come to us and we'll take care of it. And besides-" He took a step forward and gave her a pat on the shoulders, causing her to tense a bit at the touch. "It's not like you'll be completely alone. Aizawa is a pretty dependable guy and you have a few friends in the class, don't you?"

Y/N wished she had the ability to go back in time and stop whatever the fuck had happened in that meeting.

"I'm sorry but what?" she choked out, taking a step back. Her eyes were blown wide, one of them slightly twitching as she processed what exactly her homeroom teacher had exactly said. Truly, she had never wanted to disappear more than she did at that moment. "Isn't he the homeroom teacher for one of the hero course classes? And you just said they were pulling some of the teachers from the classes?"

"That's right," Snipe assured albeit with a small wince. "He's doing a small field trip tomorrow with his class that you'll be joining in on. Since the hero course doesn't exactly follow the same structure as our class and their classes can't really function without a hero present, the homeroom teachers for the two classes will still be around. But it should be a good excuse to get in a little rest since you'll mostly be on the sidelines, you know?" She blinked at him in pure horror. "Try not to take it so badly. I know you're worried about everything but I promise, we'll have it taken care of soon enough and then you'll be able to come back to class again. But for now, you'll just have to put up with it."

"-insane..."

"Did you say something?"

"N-Not at all! J-Just thank you so much for looking after me sensei," she let out bitterly, closing her eyes to force a smile. A vein was popping out of her forehead by now as she stood there, inwardly screaming. "I can't wait to tell Midoriya-san the news."

"You two do seem pretty close," he noted. "Well, then. Let's get you out of here."

This could not be happening. This had to be some sort of fucked up dream. In the next few minutes, she was going to wake up back in her old room and realize that all of this had never happened. She was still going to wake up and return back to her normal life and tell all her friends about this weird fucking dream she just had.

Her cries, unfortunately, all went unheard as she followed her teacher down the hallway.

It was bad enough that she had revealed important information to the teachers, something she whole-heartedly regretted right now and cursed her half-delirious self for doing. It was bad enough that Shigaraki had seen her in the hallway this afternoon and almost killed her, to which she had discovered Mei had given her some sort of keychain bomb. It was bad enough that Iida somehow knew her and by god, how the hell did he know Soma Masami.

Since I've Been Given Another Chance, Let's Be Heroes | BNHA x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें