3

1 week of being in London
Today is my first day of school and I am not used to uniform, at least not this type of uniform it's so formal, I'm used to a school logo slapped on a shirt and some khaki pants and then you're good to go.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* schedule *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

1st period Statistics Ms.Peterson
2nd period Spanish Ms.Garcia
3rd period History Ms.Wilson
4th period Lunch
5th period Drama Ms.Roberts
6th period English Mr.Brown
7th period PE Mr.Jones
8th period Chemistry Ms.Stevens
——————————

I met up with Georgina before school "looks like we have second period together so that's good" I said comparing our schedules "yeah but then we don't see each other until lunch" she replied "at least you will hopefully make some friends?" She added "yeah, I guess" I shrugged

Me and Georgina have different first period classes so I was sitting alone until a girl came into the classroom as the teacher was taking attendance "hey you're new right?" A girl asked, she looks nice "yeah!" I responded "Juliana right?" how'd she know my name? I asked myself "yeah..how-" she interrupted me "I'm giving you your tour plus this is a pretty small school and you're transferring during senior year, everyone knows each other, anyways I'm Lucille! Lucille Evans! But everyone calls me Lucy!" we made some small talk and she was pretty nice actually. Maybe I can make a friend today.

"Louis Partridge" the teacher called out "uh he's running a bit late" a boy said I FREAKING LOVE THESE ACCENTS and I kinda felt like the name was familiar- shit Partridge. Could it be...oh god his sister goes here and he's the same age as me, how come I didn't see this sooner?!?

My teacher, Ms.Peterson mentioned a few names when a boy came rushing in. "Mr.Partridge you're late" she called out. In that moment I knew that it was him. He was the cute guy next door, but I didn't know him as that..he was my childhood best friend.

He didn't see me though his seat was on the other side of the room and in front of me so when he left he didn't see me. I cant believe that was him and that I found him cute. OH GOD. I CANT FIND MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND CUTE?!?

Ms.Peterson introduced herself and gave an introduction to her class and talked about how this class will be useful for our lives blahblahblah. Soon after the bell rang "What class do you have next?" Lucy asked "Spanish" I told her all the classes I had and turns out we shared a lot of classes though she had a different class this period.

I went to second period and sat by Georgina. My Spanish teacher is Ms.Garcia, she seems pretty nice plus this is gonna be an easy class since I already know Spanish!

I don't like some teachers already but most seem really nice. I'm excited for my drama class, they have one of the best high school drama programs or so I've heard.

•  •  •

My day has actually gone pretty good, though everyone knows that I'm the new girl which kind of sucks since I wanted to stay more on the down low. Lucy gave me my tour and we exchanged numbers! I think I'm getting too excited on making new friends, this is kinda cool.

I walked home with Georgina and we went to go get a snack at the store and she made me try some British snack that she likes, it was pretty good.

Lunch was nice, I share the same lunch period as Millie and Louis, she came up to me and talked to me about how her first day old high school was going and asked me questions about how my first day of school was as a new kid but then left to go eat with some of her friends. Surprisingly the food was actually good which is something I'm not used, public schools in nyc just put anything on a tray. I also think Louis has the same lunch period as us because I saw Millie talking to him.

I spent the rest of lunch with Georgina, where she introduced me to some of her friends. Turns out her and Lucy are really good friends but she didn't have to introduce me to her since we had already met. Lucy also has a twin sister, Callie, she's nice but I didn't get to know her too well since she went with her other friends. They also introduced me to their friend Joseph, who we just call Jose.

They all seem nice but I did miss my friends. It's hard not spending senior year with them with the exception of Cami and who's a junior but still, I'll never have the experience of the senior trip, prom, graduation, and senior with Mari and Matteo. I miss them all so much, I really hope I don't get distant with any of them especially with the 5 hour time difference.

favoritos!!

heyy
how's the first day of school going so far??

mari 💗
HIII
ITS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU BAE 💔

teo 👶🥱
I miss you sm juli it actually hurts😕

mari 💗
Frr I miss you too jules

Stop I'm going to cry
I miss you guys too. 🫶

cami 🌹
Aww I miss you too and it's just been a week
How was your day?
It's the end of the school day for you right?

yea I just got home
it was good, still trying to get adjusted to everything but it was better than I thought
I made some friends :)

teo 👶🥱
replaced us already 🙀🙀

shut up you know no one can replace you guys
anyways I gotta go my mom just told me I have to get ready for dinner at the partridge's plus I wouldn't want to distract you guys from school
I'm just that amazing.

cami 🌹
PLEASE ALL WE'RE GETTING IS EXPECTATIONS FOR CLASSES AND INTRODUCTIONS 💀

teo 👶🥱
FRR
Okay okay get off you're high horse
But I would way rather be texting you
Also who are the partridge's??

mari 💗
IK IM IRREPLACEABLE IDK ABT TEO THO

LMAO
YK BAE

mari💗
didn't you say they're neighbors and like the people you grew up in back in London??

Yupp

cami 🌹
GUYS I HAVE MR.SAGGIO

OH NAHH I WISH YOU LUCK WITH THAT

mari 💗
IT'S A CANNON EVENT

teo 👶🥱
ohh themmm
bro frr he's so strict for no reason like bro you're teaching health 💀

cami 🌹
FRR
HES ACTING LIKE HES TEACHING SOMETHING REVOLUTIONARY

——————————————————————————
I chuckled seeing the texts my friends had sent. I really do miss them. Angie had arrived for dinner so she was just watching tv. There wasn't much getting ready to do since I had gotten ready in the morning for school so I just retouched my makeup and gave my hair a brush as I was listening to some music on my record player.

Dinner with your childhood best friends...what am I going to wearrrr

A/N I LIVE IN AMERICA RAHHH 🇺🇸🇺🇸 (THAT WAS A JOKE PLEASE UNDERSTAND) ANYWAYS SO BECAUSE OF THAT I DONT KNOW HOW SCHOOL WORKS IN THE UK SO I JUST MADE A RANDOM SCHEDULE