1.

Dear Diary,
welcome back to my boring ass life

My therapist told me to journal, so this is me, journaling. So my parents are officially divorced now, how fun! I'm moving back to London with my mom today I have to leave everything behind and I don't think I'm ready for that. It's not that I'll be missing New York City..okay kind of but I'll miss my friends my life everything. My dad is now working in California and my mom wants to go back to London. She moved there for college, just like my dad and that's where my mom met my dad, a Film director who has award winning shows/movies. My older sister Angelica goes to collage there now too now but I won't get to see her as often since she'll live on campus. I don't want to leave my friends especially my main three friends here, Marisol and Camila Reyes, they're sisters and Camila is one year younger than us, I met them way back in Kindergarten I'm closer to Marisol though and Matteo Williams, our parents are family friends and neighbors, we've been best friends ever since Second Grade. I'm really REALLY going to miss them but we're going to come and visit on holidays and we all want to go to the same colleges. There's really only three reasons why I want to move to London..
1. I want to explore a new environment
2. A new fresh start
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE REASON WHY IM NOT TOO SCARED
3. Georgina Thomas

I've modeled with her and I'm going to the same school as her, it's a pretty weird transition. I've gone to public schools all my life and all of a sudden I'm going to a private school anyways I'm excited to see her again!!! At least I have one friend there. Well besides this kind lost family friends but I don't even know how they are anymore.

I used to live in London a while back, my dad went to direct a movie and I was still pretty young so my mom didn't want me and my siblings to grow up without him even a little bit but I lived there for years from ages 2-5 I remember a bit of stuff from my time living there and I visited twice, once when I was seven and the other time when I was nine. I mostly remember stuff from stories and pictures but I still have some fond memories. I used to have these friends from down the block, they were my mom's best friend's kids. I hear about them sometimes but it's been a while plus I haven't talked to them since almost ten years.

I closed my Journal to go hang out with with Cami, Mari, and Matteo. We went to a park and had a picnic to not only hang out but they wanted to celebrate my birthday since I was out of town for it last week.

My Instagram keeps blowing up more and more I'm literally going to hit 1 million soon!! Being a actress, model and influencer is good but not when they ship you with you guy best friend. I've been trying to get a big role but it's not easy. At least I have connections because of my dad. I've actually gone to one of his movie premieres, it was pretty cool but that was when I was 11.

I've been in Grey's anatomy, Control Z, and Greenhouse Academy. I started YouTube I have 1.2 Million followers and overall like 58 Million views on YouTube and then I grew to be "TikTok Creator", I have 2 Million followers there. Many people call me a nepo baby but my dad had nothing to do with my roles in fact they didn't even know he was my dad until I tell them, I hate being underestimated.

 Many people call me a nepo baby but my dad had nothing to do with my roles in fact they didn't even know he was my dad until I tell them, I hate being underestimated