•Prologue•

( +------------------------------+ )

Welcome To The Villains' World

Prologue • 8:
School Time Refresher!

( +------------------------------+ )

Location:
Ramshackle Dorm - Faem's Bedroom

( +------------------------------+ )

[3RD PERSON'S POV]

"Heeheehee... Don't you have to be up to clean the school?"
The skinny ghost say to Grim who was sleeping.

In the room there was the three ghosts,Faem who was at the bathroom cleaning herself up or changing and Grim who is still asleep.

"Unnnn... Munyaaa... Five more minutes..."
Grim sleepily said turning around and also when Faem left the bathroom with her still wearing the ceremonial robes since it was her only clothes for now and the silver ring she found on the box was on her right middle finger.

She doesn't know why but when the ghosts woke her up and said to her to get ready she kind of saw the box glow under her bed and asked the ghost to leave her room for a while which they nodded at.

When she opened the box once again she saw the ring's royal purple gem glowing and when the lid was removed it quickly floated to her hand.

She was actually about to put it back but she felt her gut telling to wear it today so she went to the bathroom to do her thing then change then wear the ring.

And that was when she saw the scene right now.

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again."
The smallest ghost said trying to threaten and wake the monster up.

"Just like us! Eee heehee!"
The chubby ghost said happily.

"Ffgyaa!? It's those ghosts again! Hey you,wake up!"
Grim shouted when he woke up but also panicked when he saw that the girl wasn't there on her side of the bed anymore.

Taking note of his panic Faem then announced her presence by walking and talking to the group.
"I'm here Grim no need to panic. I just woke up early by them."

Faem said picking Grim up and rubbing his back to soothe him down.

Faem knows that the cat pretty much live almost his whole in the streets and maybe someone actually willing to take him in made him feel connected to them.

"Are you all actually going to be living here? You're gonna get pranked. Ihihihihi."
The skinny ghost said to the two people that is said to be living here.

"Shoot. We'll get rid of you eventually!"
Grim said back to the three ghosts while Faem just playfully rolled her eyes then smiled.

Faem knows that will be wrong since if the ghosts wanted her to be awake they could have just done their prank there but she kept quite knowing the ghosts meant no harm.

Footsteps were then heard and stop in front of the door then there was three knocks.

Faem then let out a "Come in." and the headmaster came inside the room.