I know, Y/N. I'm so sorry.

Sorry still doesn't change anything, Spencer. Lila got ahold of me, and told me what you said to her.

What are you talking about?

You told her how much she meant to you, how beautiful and gorgeous she was, how you could see yourself falling for her, how she was better than me, etc.

What? I never said any of that to Lila.

Spencer dialed Y/N's number as quickly as he could.

"Hello?"

"What are you talking about? I never told Lila any of that. Lila and I were just friends, but we aren't even that anymore." Spencer said, confused.

"Do not play with me, Spencer. She said that you two are going to dinner tonight, and that she thinks that she may be pregnant with your child," Y/N said, with tears in her voice.

Spencer couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had never even met with Lila outside of school hours besides the one coffee they grabbed together. "Y/N, she's lying to you. I've never even spent time with her. How could you think so little of me?"

"She told me everything, Spencer! You don't have to lie to me anymore," Y/N said, before hanging up.

It's another, if it ain't one thing. Instigators, like pouring fire on propane. The wrong thing, they be worried about. Oh, you know females - And how they like to run their mouths.

Wanna be, just like, talk like, you - Misery, misery, loves company. Don't let them change your mood.

They try to get at me Behind your back, Tryna tell me that I'm just like the others, But I ain't all bad.

I might make you mad, so mad.

My bad, no, I ain't all bad.

Several days passed, and Spencer hasn't been sleeping or eating well.

He was almost dozing on a Sunday afternoon when there was a knock at the door.

He looked like a wreck, but he didn't care. He flung the door open to see Y/N's tear-stained face.

"Y/N?! Come in, please! Are you okay?" He asked, as he enveloped her in a tight hug.

"I just didn't know if you still wanted to talk," she responded.

"Yes, yes of course! I'll put on some coffee."

Spencer rushed around his apartment trying to calm his nerves and clean up at the same time.

Once the pair were settled in with their coffee, Y/N began to speak. "So, Lila and I have been talking, and it turns out we have a lot in common," she began with a smile, "and whoever you decide that you want to be with, the other would like to remain friends with you. We both love you."

Spencer was still confused as to why he was ever a topic of conversation for Lila when he hadn't spoken to her since they met at the coffeehouse.

"Y/N, I don't know what she's been telling you, but there is absolutely nothing going on between me and Lila. I don't know how to prove it to you, but I'll do whatever it takes. You are the one that I love, and I am so sorry that I took you for granted. That will never happen again. I'll have Garcia hack into our phones and prove that we haven't been talking, if that will convince you."

"I think she needs to hear that, Spencer, because she thinks that you two are an item."

"Then baby, she's delusional," Spencer said with a grin.

"Shall we tell her the news today, then?"

"Anything for you, Y/N."

"Okay, I'll have her meet us at the same coffeehouse from the other day."

The ride there was quiet, but content. Lila was already there waiting, and she greeted the pair with a smile. Y/N slid into the opposite side of the booth, and Spencer joined her. He couldn't help but smile when he saw how disappointed Lila looked by that fact.

"So..." Lila began.

"I'm not sure why you told Y/N that you and I were anything more that friends, or that we had ever had sexual intercourse when he haven't be physically intimate in any capacity whatsoever. I also don't know why you made a big deal to befriend Y/N in the first place, but our relationships with you - friends or otherwise - will be ending here. Y/N is the love of my life, and you are just a troublemaker," Spencer stated with the utmost confidence. With all that being said, Lila began to cry.

"Spencer," Y/N reprimanded, "that was very rude. We can still be friends with her. You just won't be pursuing a romantic relationship with her."

"I don't know what I did to deserve that," Lila cried, "but I'm sorry, Spencer. See, Y/N, I told you that Spencer was just manipulating us both!"

Spencer nearly lost it. How dare he contaminate the mind of his one true love?!

"Me?!" Spencer spat, "you are the only one being manipulative here! Come on, Y/N."

"Spencer... we can't just leave her."

"Baby, your heart is so big, and that's one of the many reasons why I love you. But she is trying to ruin our relationship! You have to be blind to not see that!" Spencer exclaimed.

"I may not be a profiler, but that doesn't mean that I'm stupid, Spencer."

"I know you're not stupid, baby, but please. Can't we just go home? I missed you so much."

Reluctantly, Y/N agreed, but not without leaning across the table to Lila to whisper, "text me later, okay?"

"I will," she responded, still sobbing. When Y/N turned to leave though, it was clear the sobs were fake. Spencer turned to look at her, and Lila had the most evil grin on her face. Spencer clenched his jaw, and pushed Y/N out the door.

Between us, they wanna comment. Your worst enemy some time be your best friend - Perfect, ain't saying that I am... Proven, least I'm proving that I give a damn.

Wanna be, everything I ought to be to you, Envy, envy, same thing as jealousy - Jealous of you, That's what they do.

They try to get at me Behind your back, Tryin' to tell me that I'm just like the others But I ain't all bad.

No, no, I ain't all bad...