🌹The Truth Comes Out💔

Start from the beginning

"It is true. . . my cure can finally work now. Y/n, do you want to save the world? To save those from being turned into the dead?" He asked as he kneeled in front of me.
"I. . . I can-"
"Yes! Yes, you can. You can even cure your mother and little siblings! You can bring them back to life!" He smiled.

My dad looked at me with wide eyes, I already knew that he agreed to let me help with the cure.
"W-What do I have to do. . . To make it?"
"We just need to do some surgery on you, collect your blood and some bone marrow also we need to study your brain which would allow the me to reverse-engineer a vaccine." He said.

Levi didn't speak as he looked at me, letting my father slide down the wall.
"The vaccine. . . It will-"
"Make everyone immune to the bites and reverse the damage done to the infected and the living."
". . . When do you start-"
"Today."
"No." Levi said.
"What?" Manzuki questioned.

Four other strangers appeared and looked at the group.
"Damn you, Reiner!!" Eren growled.
"We had to get her-"
"And you did a horrible job at it!" Coyote growled.
"Kenny!" Levi snarled.
"Sorry 'bout that shorty!" The older man laughed.

"Who are they?" I asked.
"Annie Leonhart, Bertolt Hoover, Reiner Braun, and Kenny Ackerman. The four worst soldiers you could possibly ask for." Coyote said.

Manzuki stared at Levi.
"It's her choice whether or not she wants to save humanity or. . . Just let all those women and children suffer a horrible death, and coming back locked in their minds and not being able to control themselves as they devour more innocent people." He added.
"I don't want that-"
"He's brainwashing you!" Levi yelled.
"I'm not! I'm speaking the truth! More people will die if we don't do anything! That's why we need to start that cure right now!" Manzuki yelled.

Coyote looked at me and so did the others, the choice was on me. Save millions of other survivors and possibly the dead. . . Or just leave them to die and have that guilt on my shoulders.

". . . I'll do it."
"Amazing! Just what I wanted to hear! Now come on!" He said as he grabbed my arms and lifted me up.
"Manzuki!" Henry shouted.
"What?" He groaned.
". . . I deserve a full explanation! Why did you even come here to help William and me in the first place before this virus started? You created and virus and you were in charge of the transportation to the lab! If you were then why was it mishandled instead of the FBI or the government delivering it over?!" Henry asked with rage.

"The government would've stolen my work for themselves. The men who transported it simply had a mistake-"
"A mistake that caused a apocalypse!! Did you even want to help William bring his daughter back?!"
"Daughter back? What are you taking about?" I asked.

"He. . ." Micheal wheezed painfully.
"Micheal!" I said as I fell to his side again.
"He. . . Has. . . Lizzy. . . Infected. . . He wants. . . Her . . . Alive. . . Again. . . M-Mom. . . Too-. . ." He stopped speaking and closed his swollen eyes.
"Micheal. . . Micheal!" I yelled as I grabbed his shirt and shook his shirt.

"MICHEAL WAKE UP!!"
"Y/n-"
"I CAN'T LOSE HIM TOO!" I screamed as I leaned my ear close to his nose and mouth to hear his breath. Nothing.
"MICHEAL PLEASE!!" I yelled as I started chest compressions.

I felt someone grab me and pull me back.
"Get off of me!!" I shouted.
"He's-"
"No! No, he's not!! I lost my little brother! I lost my little sister! I lost my mom! I lost my friends! And I lost my dad within his own head! I can't lose my older brother too!!" I cried.

My tears fell on Micheal's blood stained shirt as I kept going with the chest compressions.
"Y/n. . . He's gone." Henry's voice broke as he held my shoulders.

"I-I can bring him back! Take me right now to make that vaccine!!" I yelled.
"Then we need to go the-"
"TAKE ME THEN!!" I screamed.

Manzuki pulled me up and ran out with me, a large armored truck drove up and he shoved me inside. Coyote entered as the group ran outside, the people with the guns waited and got inside another car behind us.