🌹The Truth Comes Out💔

Start from the beginning

I wanted to help Micheal but the girl was bleeding from her head. I ran to the group and began to help the girl before rushing out with the group.

~Y/n pov~

I walked ahead and found tracks. Micheal's tracks! I began to follow it and rush further, they were leading me to another building. A fresh one that looks like survivors stay there right now.

I ran to the fence and looked at the electric fence. Before I could enter, Levi grabbed my arm and pulled me away.
"Don't run off-"
"Oh, now you talk to me?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and let me go. I lightly tapped the fence before opening it. It wasn't on right now, the barriers behind them must be there for support just in case they fail.

I kept my gun up and was about to tell Comrade to search until I remembered that he was with Micheal. The closer I got to the building, the more yells I heard. The yells of someone familiar to me.
"Dad." I gasped before running inside.
"Y/N!!" Levi shouted.

I didn't listen to him as I charged ahead. Why was he screaming? I heard grunts and hard hits being blown, I ran past different rooms and could've sworn I saw Uncle Henry for a second but I didn't stop.

I finally found my dad physical beating someone on the ground.
"Dad!! Dad stop!!" I shouted as I ran to him and pulled him off.

I saw the hate and anger in his eyes before he swung his elbow back and clocked my face. I fell and grabbed his leg instead, making him fall to the ground.

I saw the person barley being able to breath, their face was bleeding madly and their bruises swelling up worse than ever.
"Oh god. MICHEAL!!" I shouted as I crawled to him.

I held his head and wiped off his blood, his eyes were closed and his hand was broken. I looked at my dad who stood up again, prepared to actually kill his own son. Before he could kick Micheal, I shielded him from the blow and took it myself.

The pain of his foot slamming into my ribs was agony. I hissed and held onto Micheal as he stomped my back and kicked my head repeatedly. Finally I heard screams and shouts from the others. Connie, Jean, Eren, Uncle Henry, Erwin, Levi, Hange, Mike, Sasha, and someone else.

Levi was the first one to grab my dad and rip him off of me, he threw him so hard that my dad was crushed against the wall due to Levi's strength. Levi didn't stop as he punched my dad. I was too weak to yell for him to stop.

I didn't let go of my brother as I clenched my fists into his shirt.
"WILLIAM THAT'S YOUR DAUGHTER!!"
"GET HIM CAPTAIN!!"
"LEAVE THEM ALONE!!"
"LEVI, ENOUGH!"

"STOP!!!" The strange voice said before I heard the cocking of guns.
"What the- M-Manzuki what is this?!" Uncle Henry asked with shock.

I forced my head to look up and saw the other strange soldiers stand behind my group aiming their guns at them. Even 5 we're aiming at Levi and my father.

"Henry, about what I said about finding Y/n. . . I need her for a cure."
"A cure?" Henry said.
"The hell is a cure?!" Levi growled as he held my father's beaten body against the wall by the neck.

"Y/n is a immune to the infected bites. Show them, Y/n." He said as he looked at me. My energy was slowly coming back, my sides hurt but I just looked at him.
"Show what-"
"Don't play dumb, kid." Coyote said as she stared at me, her doberman snarling at me.

"We saw what happened in the city, girl." Another man said.
"Show us, or else we'll shoot someone." She growled.

I unwrapped my leg and arm and showed them the bites.
"Oh my-"
"She's bitten."
"She's really immune?"