Zenitsu better beat the shit out of that monster...

"Whats Monitsu doing!? We can't just leave him here! Plus, we're not gonna leave that bastard unharmed after what he did to Nezuko!" Inosuke shouts in rage.

"Zenitsu wants to take care of Kaigaku personally,"

"You two won't get away with this! You will be punished for siding with that freak!" I hear Zenitsus' parents scream. We tied them up in the corner of the house. It sickens me to call them his parents.

That blonde really did go through a lot, didn't he?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A few seconds later, I see Kaigaku walk out the room.

He collapses as he tries to walk towards me.

"I thought I said for you to leave." Zenitsu utters. I can see him pointing towards the door. Inosuke just stands still, probably shocked from the tension in the room.

I walk over to Kaigaku and begin to examine him. A pool of blood form around his body. "You two, take him to the hospital or else he'll bleed out," Zenitsu hisses at his parents.

"You... You MONSTER!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO OUR SON?!?!?"

"What...? How could I do this to your son? HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME FOR EIGHT YEARS?!?!" Zenitsu shoots back. His voice is raspy and filled with pain. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DID TO ME BACK THEN?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAD TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOU?!?!"

Normally, Zenitsu never gets mad. He always starts crying when things don't go his way. I've never seen him like this. He genuinely was upset.

"POLICE!!!! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW!"

Zenitsu immiediately gets shoved to the wall. A pair of handcuffs are placed around his wrists...

"T-Tanjiro..." Zenitsu begins, tears now falling down his face. "L-Leave now. I'll be alright. I don't want to drag you, Inosuke and Nezuko-chan into my problems,"

"Inosuke. Take Nezuko back to the estate,"

"But-"

"Now."

I hand Nezuko to Inosuke and he begins to run off. I now drop the gun and kick it over to the cops.

"This is a big misunderstanding. Please listen to us-

*bang!*

Zenitsu POV-

"T-Tanjiro..."

The Kamado collapses right in front of me. A pool of crimson forms around his limp body.

"SEIZE HIM!!!!"

Kaigaku is instantly restrained by the cops. He couldn't really put up much of a fight due to the amount blood he lost.

Ambulance are called on the scene immediately. A couple of stretchers arrive for Kaigaku and Tanjiro. Both of them are unconscious at this point.

"You can't do this to us! The judge will know about this for sure!" I hear Kaigaku's parents protest as they're taken into a cop car.

"Sir... We apologize for what happened back there, but you do need to be hauled in for questioning," A cop explains to me. I comply and follow him into one of the cars.

Tanjiro.

Inosuke.

Aoi.

Kanao.

Nezuko-chan.

Everyone.

I owe you an apology for being so useless.

Third Person POV-

"A local highschool student has been shot at the Agatsuma residence. The politically powered family is denying all proof that they had anything to do with the shooting and instead blame it all on a witness nearby. Eyewitness accounts say otherwise, but the suspects have all been hauled into questioning while the victim and another injured male have been brought to the hospital. The condition of both boys are unknown at this time,"

Kanao turns off the TV and starts to cry again, her voice now all coarse and raspy. She was still in shock on what just happened.

Aoi finishes patching up Nezuko's injuries. She tries to keep her composure, but let's out a whimper as pure despair consumes her.

Inosuke begins punching the wall. However, it's different from all the other times he's punched something. He's genuinely confused, angry and sad.

His bestfriend is in the hospital, and his other is suffering through the rest of the consequences.

A leaf of wisteria is laid neatly out on the living room table. Nezuko takes notice of this and sees a note next to the plant.

"Nezuko-chan... When you come back, I may not be with you for awhile. Just know that I had to come get you, and I'm sorry if I hurt you or anyone close to you in anyway,"

She turns to the small card over.

"I love you. Please don't forget about me."

Nezuko gently grabs the vine of wisteria and holds it to her chest. Tears begin hitting the ground as she lets out a small whimper.

(Wisteria symbolizes love and passion for a significant other.)

TYSM FOR 20K READS!!! I don't know what I did to deserve this much attention to my cringe book, but I'm grateful to each and every one of you that decided to give my story a shot! That said, I'm sorry for not updating in over two months! A combination of schoolwork and lack of motivation lead to this, so I'm going to try to get new chapters out as soon as possible! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!