𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Fear was at the center of the boy's heart. That power he had when fighting bullies or killing that man was gone. This was all mikto. He couldn't even make out words.

"No! That's impossible! That wall's fifty meters high!" Armin exclaimed, fear seething through his words.

Mikoto was beyond worried now; all they had for protection was a regiment worth of drunk garrison and a few injured and discouraged scouts if they hadn't left already. Mikoto began to try and breathe as he felt the panic rise filling his lungs, wrapping around his heart, and putting thoughts in his head.

We're all Dead! So Dead.DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! Mikoto held his head as this happened. He inhaled and exhaled; his thought slowed and went back to normal, and he could make out words and control his body.

"Oh, God!" Eren said, panicking, taken aback.

"We have to go, guys! Now! We have to get as far from that thing as possible!" Mikoto thought about the best action, and he took a deep breath. He grabbed Mikasa's hand in one of his and Armin and Eren's hands together in one of his, but when he tried to move, he couldn't, all three of them were planted there, and when turned around, he was too. Appearing over the wall was the titan's face with steam coming off of it.

"It's a titan!" Eren and Mikoto whispered in terror. Eren's big talk was gone now, Mikoto's leveled head was gone, Armin was in a state of angst. Mikasa could never tell that she always looked okay, never better or worse. They stood there for a while before a great wind came along with boulders and pebbles raining. Armin was on the go round as Mikoto, Mikasa, and Eren held each other.

"It blasted a hole. Like it was kicking a rock," Eren whispered, shaking through his leather shoes.

The realization had dawned on Mikito; if there was a hole in the wall, there was an entry point for titans. "The Wall, It's a hole in it! Titan's are coming!" The boy felt tears streaming down his face through the dread and anxiety. Mikoto kept panting.

At the sight of the first titan, people ran screaming for their lives.

"We have to go." Armin turned slightly, emphasizing his point to leave the area. "Eren No!" Armin yelled at one of his best friends, trying to stop the boy from walking toward the entry point and all the titans.

Eren spoke slowly, saying something about Mrs.Jaeger. He couldn't quite hear it, but Damn, Mrs.Jaeger was in that direction by herself. Mikasa and Mikoto ran towards Eren before they all started running towards the house. He had an eerie feeling, something was going to be wrong, and his weird feelings were always right. As they turned the corner, their house was destroyed.

"Mom!" Eren screamed, sounding as if he had already lost his mother

Mrs.Jaeger was okay, Mikito thought. Mrs.Jaeger is okay, Mrs.Jaeger is okay, Mrs.Jaeger is okay.MRS.JAEGER IS OKAY! Miko told himself the affirmation as if it would change the outcome if she was alive or not. They dashed toward the house, and when they reached it, they were devastated. She was busy, but a part of the roof was on top of her.

"Misaka, Mikoto, grab different parts and hoist with everything you got!" The young boy ordered, sounding desperate. The trio tried to lift, but it was too heavy. Even knowing that, they still kept going until they heard a familiar heavy stomp nearby. Their muscles tensed, and their faces went white with realization. They looked over to see titans in the wall.

"Oh no." The word had become a crucial part of the day as it had been brought up so much in the past few minutes after the kick.

"Hurry up, dammit!" Eren yelled at the two ackermans.

"We're trying!" The twin retorted at his loud and crude tone of voice.

"It's them. You've got to get out of here! Eren! Mikoto! One of you, just take Mikasa and Run! Now! The other go too!" Mrs.Jager spoke with hysteria, trying to get the kids to leave her.