"Not in a good mood, huh?"

"I don't like you touching me. It makes me feel gross."

"Ouch!" Mattias said with a mocking hand to his heart. "You've wounded me, Alberto - truly, I might never recover." He said, leading Alberto into an empty room.

"Only if I'm lucky," Alberto said gloomily and seated himself in a chair.

"So," Mattias started sitting on the chair across from Alberto, crossing his legs in a causal position. "What remedy for heartbreak will you need today?"

"It's not-!" Alberto started.

"Don't lie to me, young Sireno. I've been on this planet ten years longer than you and have seen many broken hearts. It's written all over your face."

"Oh, so you admit you're old."

"Well, I will admit I do look remarkable despite my age." He said, stroking his smooth skin.

Alberto rolled his eyes but said. "Ok fine. You're right. Now, are you going to help or not?"

Mattias opened his arms wide. "I am at your service."

"Ok, well... Ummm..." Alberto said, the awkwardness becoming thick.

"What the hell am I doing here?" He thought.

"Let me help you get started." Mattias interrupted. "You finally broke down and confessed your true feelings to dear sweet Luca, but you didn't receive the reaction you were hoping for. Of course, this would be confusing, considering Luca is also very much in love with you."

Alberto's jaw dropped.

"Am I wrong?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, well. Kind of. Luca doesn't have those kinds of feelings for me. He made that clear."

Mattias laughed. "That, my dear boy, is where you are wrong. It was written as plainly on his face as clear as it is on yours. Our young Luca does indeed have feelings for you. Very authentic ones, I would suspect."

Alberto's heart gave a hopeful jump, but doubt quickly surged in.

"How do you know this?"

"I am somewhat of an expert on these things." He said with so much confidence Alberto wondered how his ego didn't burst through his head.

"Then why is a handsome eligible bachelor like you still single?" Alberto asked as facetiously as possible.

"That is beside the point." He said, waving his hand. "The point is, is that why would Luca reject your sincerest feelings of love when he feels the same way?"

Alberto gritted his teeth. Mattias was making this as uncomfortable as possible on purpose.

"Yes." He growled.

"I imagine he gave some indication on what his reservations were, yes?"

"Yes," Alberto said again, his hands forming fists.

"Would you mind if I took a guess?"

"Go for it." He wanted to add bastard at the end but stopped himself.

"My guess is that Luca expressed his concern over your identical sexual signature."

"Will you speak English!?" Alberto snapped.

"He rejected you because you are both males," Mattias said plainly.

Alberto's heart squeezed, remembering Luca's words.