Chapter 9 : Care

So here I start,
Sholly 🥺 for the delay🤧🤧 . Kya karu thoda tabiyaat kharab hai isiliye thik se koi idea nahi aaraha tha. Sholly maaf kar dena 🙏🥺.
Chalo bohot baketi karli ab story pe dhyan dete hai 🙃🙃

One random day,
No one was at home.
Haseena was on her periods and she was really irratated with it.
Anubhav called Haseena in the morning.
But Haseena was not picking up the call.

AS : jaan ko kya hua subhe se 7 baar call kar chuka hu par ek bhi nahi uthai. Ek baar last try karta hu.

This time Haseena received the call

HS : kya hua baar baar kyu call kar rahe aap(irratatedly)

AS : jaan aap call recieve nahi kar rahe the toh mujhe tension ho raha tha. Isiliye baar baar call kar rahe the hum.
Jaan aap thik toh hai na ??

HS : mai thik hu and bye.( Cut the call with out listening his answer)

AS (to himself) : jaan thik nahi hai. Nahi toh aise behave nahi karti. Shaam ko ja kar milte hai unse.

Haseena got ready and left for hospital.

In the evening at 8 p.m. ,
Haseena already returned from hospital and freshened herself but still she was tired due to the pain. She was in her room and was working on her laptop.
After sometime door bell rang.

HS : iss waqt kon aya hoga. Chalo dekhte hai.
She went down and opened the door and saw Anubhav was standing with a smile on his face.

HS : Anubhav aap iss waqt ??(from inside she was craving for him)

AS : toh wapas jaye ??

HS : maine aisa kab kaha andar aaye na 🥰

They came inside, Anubhav sat on the sofa.

HS : aap bathiye mai aapke liye coffee bana ke lati hu.

Anubhav found her pressing her abdomen while speaking and she was not in a good mood.

AS : jaan......rukiye aap apne kamre mein jaiye mai bana ke lati hu hum dono ke liye coffee.

HS : arey nahi nahi.

AS : jaan please zid maat kijiye aur jaiye apne room mein hum laate hai.

HS : thik hai as you wish 😊😊

Haseena went to her room and Anubhav went to the kitchen.
After sometime Anubhav entered Haseena's room with coffee and hot water bag.

AS : yeh lijiye jaan aapki coffee. Aur ek kaam kijiye thoda sa lait jaiye aap.

HS : kyu ???🤨🤨

AS : laitiye toh sahi batate hai.
Haseena laid down in a half laying position with her back resting on the head rest.
Anubhav then placed the hot water bag on her abdomen.

AS : isliye hum aapko laitne ke liye keh rahe the. Isse apko aram milega. 🙂🙂

HS : 🥺 aapko kaise pata chala ki meri periods chal raha hai aur mujhe dard ho raha hai.

AS : pyaar karte hai hum apse itna samajh nahi payenge. 🙂

HS : 🥰😘😘.
They finished their coffee and Anubhav came back keeping the cups in the kitchen.
After Anubhav came back he sat near Haseena's feet and he took her feet and started massaging .

HS : Anubhav ye..yeh aap ky..kya kar rahe hai. Please aisa maat kijiye meri paer chodhiye

AS : jaan....aap chup rahiye aur mai jo kar raha hu karne dijiye. Isse aapko thoda rahat melegi.

HS : aap itne pyaar karte hai humse ?🥺🥺 Kyu ?

AS : (he said nothing and just kissed her forehead).
And Haseena tightly hugged Anubhav and Anubhav wrapped his arms securely around her like he is holding his precious possession. They stayed like that for sometime.

AS : jaan chaliye khana kha lete hai nahi toh derr ho jayegi 🙂.

HS : ji chaliye.

At dinning table,
HS : Anubhav aap khilaiye na hume(with a puppy face).

AS : ha zaroor lijiye (and he forwarded a morsel towards her)

Like that they fed each other and finished their dinner.

HS : aj raat aap yehi rahiye na humare paas please.

AS : hum kahi nahi ja rahe jaan. Hum yehi hai 🙂. Chaliye ab so jaiye.(since he knew she is craving for him)

Haseena laid down on the bed and Anubhav placed the duvet on her

HS : Anubhav aap humare paas hi so jaiye na nahi toh mujhe neend nahi ayegi.

AS : haan aate hai🙂

HS : 🥰🥰. I love you ❤️

AS : I love you too jaan ❤️

With that Anubhav came and laid beside her and Haseena placed her head on his arm and snuggled into him , kissed his cheeks and mummbled good night.
Anubhav smiled seeing his love and pecked her forehead and said good night and soon both of them drifted off into deep slumber.

Do you want continuation of this part ?? If so please do let me know in the comment section.🙂🙂

Hope you all liked this part . I will try to update soon.
Aur vote ke sath sath comment bhi please please karke zaroor batana yeh part kaisa laga. Aur please follow karna 🙂🙂

Aur choti moti galtiya please maaf kardena.

Dekhte rahiye Maddamsir TV pe Monday to Friday thik 10:30 p.m Sony Sab pe aur TRP badhaiye please please.

Tab tak ke liye
Bye 👋. Take care ❤️
Admin.