Lesson

Hey guys! ✋😉 It's been a while, just a heads up for those of you who didn't bother to read the description and just clicked on this story because...whelp, (You're spontaneous like that and descriptions are for losers) there's a smut warning up ahead, in advance...I'm sorry.

To the Normies: If you've made it this far and thought (Awe cute story, such good writing, you're in for a rude awakening)...

To my comment section: (The wait is over!!! Death has finally come to the PG phase, halleluyuur)

To the Fans: I hope you all enjoy what comes next, please don't forget to vote, comment and follow my profile, it helps A LOT! B.t-dubs, thank you and you rock!

To all the lonely elves out there: (keep the lotion and tissues handy)...?? In case you're ashy or sad... duh

Aaaaanyway, I found it real interesting to write this, since I've now discovered just how much of a pervert my brain actually is and I don't know if I trust myself around a computer anymore, but hey... It is what it is, this literally took me four hours to write and now I'm pretty sure I need Jesus.

To Les Twins: (No eye contact...don't make eye contact, just smile and wave)

OK, so...uh bye.

-K

.......................................................

Larry: "Hey, did you hear me?"

Laurent stood there frozen, not knowing how to respond, his twin just asked him if he was "ready" for him and although Laurent was expecting something to happen between the two of them tonight and had taken a shower to clean off all the unsavoriness of the evening, he still wasn't expecting Larry to be waiting for him in his room. At best he thought he could just quickly get dressed and avoid all this by jumping into bed and coming up with an excuse in the morning, like "I have to wash the car", but now, with Larry staring at him, naked and unfiltered, he had no way out and no idea how to respond.

Lau: "Larry... I don't know about this"

Larry: "Just come here"

Larry said ignoring his brother's words and patted a spot next to him on the bed and although Laurent was hesitant, he didn't want Larry to feel unwanted in anyway, so he complied. Laurent slowly walked to the right side of the bed and covered up his exposed manhood with his hands as he sat down, feeling extremely shy and vulnerable. His identical twin on the other hand looked as if he didn't have a care in the world and was promoting a nudist beach. Larry reached up a gentle hand to his cautious brother's neck and began massaging it. He did this in an attempt to get Laurent to relax, because he knew exactly how sensitive Laurent was around his neck. They had always been able to share little moments of intimacy with one another but It was never this raw and intense before and Laurent thought that if anyone other than the two of them knew what they were up too, it would be the end of their careers, they would be hated by the public, but at the same time, he did agree to love Larry completely and without judgement, so if the cost of that was to have Larry make love to him, then maybe he needed to give it a try. Besides he did enjoy their little bathroom encounter at the Diesel event, so why not this?

Laurent slowly began to relax into Larry's hand as he felt his fingers caressing the nape of his neck. Larry was applying just enough pressure for it to feel good, like getting a massage from a pair of strong yet gentle hands. Laurent liked the sensation. It felt relaxing and relieved some of the tension in his muscles from dancing and moving all the time.