🍋Kitten (Draken x Mikey)

Mikey's kitten-like personality was adorable to say the least, but sometimes his kitten-like personality could get him in trouble with his Master, Draken-sama. In this situation, he decided it would be a good idea to annoy Draken who was having an important phone call. Mikey slid across the room and was now sitting on Draken's lap to which Draken asked "What is it, kitten?" "Ne, Draken-sama, come play with me~" "Not now, I have an important conversation with-" His words were cut off by Mikey licking his master's neck, giving small nibbles.

  "Stop that, Mikey." Mikey didn't listen, and instead opted to press his groin upon Draken's belly. Draken lightly placed Mikey on the floor. "Be patient, Mikey. I seriously need to take this conversation." Mikey pouted. I'm not giving up that easily! So he crawled towards Draken's crotch area. Draken was investing his attention on the phone call and didn't notice Mikey staring at his crotch, but he snapped to reality when Mikey unzipped his master's flap, pulling down his boxers, revealing Draken's 8-inch manhood.

  "Tch, stop it Mikey, or I'm seriously going to get angry!" Mikey ignored Draken's warning and continued licking on his length. His skilled tongue savoured Draken's cock, hands jerking the base. The person on the other line obviously knew something was up, Draken had suddenly gone quiet. "Mr. Ryuguji? Is everything alright?" "Yes, everything's alright-" Draken's cock twitched as Mikey's warm mouth took it whole, deep-throating him, Mikey had done it many times, already knowing his master's sweet spots, tongue and saliva rippling Draken's cock, his gag reflex non-existent.

Draken has had enough. He snapped completely. "I have to go, my kitten is being an annoying little brat." As he ended the call, Mikey was still having the time of his life, that is when Draken tugged his hair forcefully causing Mikey's blowjob to an end. "I see you like disobeying me, kitten~ I told you we'd play after the call, but I see your pretty little mouths (yes mouths) just couldn't help it, so you're getting your punishment~"

 "I see you like disobeying me, kitten~ I told you we'd play after the call, but I see your pretty little mouths (yes mouths) just couldn't help it, so you're getting your punishment~"

(Source: Twitter @oneechama)

  Draken sat on the edge of the bed. "Bend over, kitten. I won't be holding myself back." Mikey obliged, arching his back and sticking his butt out on his master's lap, knowing full-well that if he didn't obey his master, he wouldn't be allowed to touch himself for a week. "20 spanks on each cheek, kitten, hard spanks." "Ye-yes, master..." Draken pulled down Mikey's shorts, revealing white frilly panties. "Oh, how cute, you're wearing such adorable panties, what a perverted kitten~" Draken cooed. Mikey's ears reddened from the embarrassment as Draken removed those frilly panties.

  Mikey braced for his first spank. However, Draken just caressed his butt cheeks, gliding his hands on the soft flesh, his fingers tracing it, making Mikey purr. Just then— SMACK! Draken's hands landed on Mikey's right cheek, causing the boy to jump and tremble slightly. It seems Draken was using his sneak attack, first calming the boy down with soft rewards, then giving his punishment, harsher and much painful. "Ahhnn~" Mikey moaned as the second and third slap landed without hesitation. Mikey's spanks ended with both his butt cheeks reddening but still unsatisfied.

He crawled on the bed, face-down, back arching and his bright red ass exposed. "Draken-sama, pl-please..." "Huh? Please what?" "Please enter me..." "Enter where with what?" Draken continued teasing his little kitten knowing fully well what he wanted. "I-I want Draken-sama's huge cock inside my cunt!" Mikey blurred out, his face and ears reddening with shame. Draken smirked, squeezed some lube onto his member, placed his hands on Mikey's hips and thrust in all the way roughly.

Mikey felt his insides torn apart as Draken thrust in and out menacingly, no preparation at all, causing Mikey to bleed a little. "Satisfied, my little slut?" Draken growled. "Ahh, master!! It hurts!! Ahgg~~" "If you behaved, I would've treated you gently. But instead-" Thrust "-you wanted to play like a whore, so you're getting it rough, Mikey~" "Ah!! I-I'm sorry, master!! Pleeasee, slow-slow down!" "Sorry, I can't hear you~" "Ahh, I'm sorry for being a naughty little slut-" "And?" "I-I'm so-sorry for disrupting master's phone call!" "And?" "I-I'm sorry fo-for tou-touching daddy without daddy's permission!" "What a good boy~, now time for your reward."

Draken thrusted into Mikey's prostate, making the small blonde scream in pleasure, eyes rolling back, seeing stars. "Ahh~ I'm close, daddyy~" "Not yet, kitten, wait for daddy to cum or else you won't be able to cum for a week~" "Yes, daddy!" After a few more quick thrusts, Mikey felt Draken's dick bulge inside him, knowing that he was close as well. "Cum for me, baby boy." "Yes, ma-master!" Both of them came at the same time, Draken cumming loads inside of Mikey. Both calmed down after chasing each other's highs. Mikey felt his insides filled with his master's cum, and passed out instantly.

Draken caressed his kitten tenderly and kissed his cheek. "You might be a bratty kitten, but you're still my naughty kitten ♡." He picked Mikey gently and made his way to the bathroom to clean the mess that he (mostly Mikey) made.