🍋Truth or Dare (Takemichi x Mikey)

"Nooo! I lost again!" Takemichi whined. Him, Mikey, Baji and Draken were hanging out at his house playing truth or dare but with a twist. The rules were simple, rock-paper-scissors winner gets to ask the other players truth but if they weren't cooperative, they'd be given a dare from the "winner". Takemichi, with the worst luck, ended up losing four times in a row. All of the questions that were given to him were just too personal, so he had to give up and accept a dare. The dares weren't as easy as the truths.

  His first dare was a bit easy, he had to prank call a restaurant (Baji's idea), he was relieved that it wasn't the police station, while the rest of his dares were either to steal his neighbours underwear or to drink milk like a dog (yep, on all fours.) This time, it was Mikey who was the winner. When it was Takemichi's turn for his truth, Mikey decided to go easy on him. "So who do you have a crush on, Takemichi?" Takemichi didn't reply, his heart knew better that if he were to say the name, the others would be mad at him. He wanted to say Hina, but he just couldn't, he felt as if he would betray her. "That's such an easy question, Takemichi! Don't you like Hina?" Draken chimed in.

  "Well, I don't see her as a crush, I just see her as a friend, a good friend." "Then, don't you have a crush?" Baji yawned, clearly bored. "Well, yeah but I'd rather not say." "Aww, too bad, Takemichi, I was going so easy on you, hmph!" Mikey pouted. Just then, Baji's phone rang, it was from Chifuyu, he had to meet up with Chifuyu for some study time. Draken also stood up following Baji to the exit. "Where are you two going?" Takemichi asked. "Studying with Chifuyu." "Smiley and Angry wanted help with something." So, they bid their goodbyes and it was Takemichi and Mikey left.

  "Ne, Takemichi, can't you tell me who you like?" Mikey asked hopefully. "N-no!" Mikey sighed. "Alright then, time for your dare ;)" Takemichi prayed that Mikey wouldn't tell him to prank call any important authorities, he does not want to be taken to jail. Just then, Mikey leaned towards his left ear and whispered. "Jerk yourself off in front of me, Takemichi." Takemichi immediately tensed up and was bright red. "You-you're joking!" "No, I'm not, Takemichi. Come on, hurry up, or would you rather I do it~?" "Okay, okay fine!"

  It won't be that bad, right? Takemichi thought to himself as he unzipped his pants. For a "crybaby hero", his dick didn't live up to that name. It was big no it was huge! He length is approximately 7.5 inches making Mikey stare in anticipation. It was weird, masturbating in front of your guy friend, but what could Takemichi do? He was a man of his word, an admirable trait. However, he just couldn't get it up, it was still limp making Takemichi panic.

Without hesitation, Mikey leaned in towards Takemichi's crotch, taking in the scent. That small movement made Takemichi's heart pound with excitement causing his cock to become half-erect. "Hmm, you like that don't you, you pervert~" Mikey teased. Takemichi was speechless as Mikey himself volunteered to jerk his cock up and down, rubbing on the slit, resulting some pre-cum dripping from his tip. "Ahh~ Mikey!" Takemichi moaned as Mikey took his whole length inside his mouth greedily.

Mikey's skilled tongue resulted Takemichi to cum instantly, surprising Mikey when semen flooded his mouth. Instead of spitting it out, Mikey decided to gulp all of it down his throat, not leaving a single drop behind. Takemichi was out of breath, unable to believe that Mikey would do something so dirty. He then noticed a little tent on Mikey's crotch, knowing full-well that he had a boner. Mikey saw through Takemichi's thoughts and proceeded to take off his clothing, including his underwear. Takemichi was dumbfounded unable to process what was happening.

"Wh-what are you doing, Mikey?!" "What do you think? I'm waiting for you to fuck me, of course~ ;)" Mikey replied with a smirk. Oh no, I'm horny again! Takemichi thought while covering his obvious boner. Mikey licked his lips and pushed Takemichi on the bed. "Do you have lube and a condom?" "Ye-yeah it's in the second drawer..." Wait! Why did I tell him that?! Takemichi felt shame and embarrassment creeping all over his face. His ears reddening and cock twitching. After Mikey reached for the lube and condom, he squirted some lube on Takemichi's fingers and on his dick.

Takemichi knew where this is going. He was laying upwards with Mikey's butt in full view, he was putting the condom on Takemichi's dick. Takemichi mustered his courage and spread Mikey's ass open, revealing a pink entrance. Slowly, he licked it, causing Mikey to flinch and moan. Mikey felt Takemichi's tongue exploring his hole. Takemichi pulled out to replace his tongue with two of his fingers which easily slipped into Mikey's insides, making the other boy tremble with ecstasy. "Ahn, Ta-Takemichii~" As a third finger thrusted in, Mikey gave a high-pitched moan as Takemichi found his prostate.

  Barely waiting any longer, Mikey raised his ass in the air, back arching beautifully, eyes filled with lust looking at Takemichi's direction. "Ple-please enter me, Takemichi." Takemichi didn't need to be told twice, he thrusted his cock in, causing Mikey jolts of pleasure. After adjusting to the size, Takemichi decided to go slow and gentle, he didn't want to hurt his leader. But, Mikey being a thirsty slut, wasn't satisfied with this pace. "Ne, Takemichi, can't you go faster? I'm getting bored already~" Takemichi was pissed off, how dare Mikey insult his dick's work!

  So, with a burning passion, Takemichi picked up speed, slamming into Mikey's tight hole. Mikey screamed by the sudden action, knowing full well that his insult angered the other blonde. "Ahn, yess~ Just like that, Takemichi~ aahh~" "Are you still bored, Mikey?" "N-not at all, ahh I love your cock!" Takemichi was pleased with this praise and thrusted in and out relentlessly, pounding Mikey's prostate which each thrust. His hands were busy fondling Mikey's pink perky nipples, moans and pants vibrating the whole room. Takemichi left a bunch of hickeys on Mikey's back, marking his territory.

  Mikey was in bliss and felt his ejaculation nearing. "I-I'm getting close, Takemichi!" And with a few more thrusts, Takemichi and Mikey came together. Mikey's semen dripping onto Takemichi's bedsheet. The two boys flopped on the bed, clearly exhausted. Takemichi realised he can't hide his feelings forever. He held Mikey's hands and whispered, "My crush is you, Mikey. I've liked you since the day we met." Mikey didn't seem surprised and instead was pleased to hear those words. "I know that already, Takemichi :) I'm not as dense as the other guys." Mikey replied with a grin. "Wait, you're not mad?" "Of course I'm mad, you made me wait this long to hear those words! Hmmph!" "Sorry, sorry I just- didn't want to ruin our friendship." "Then, I'll forgive you just this once, because you are my precious hero."

1218 words :)Ohho, I hope I've satisfied any Takemichi x Mikey shippers out there~ ;) As always, thank you for reading!

1218 words :)
Ohho, I hope I've satisfied any Takemichi x Mikey shippers out there~ ;) As always, thank you for reading!