"Just cleaning up a bit before I leave" Ja'Von said.

"Nothing's dirty though..." I said.

"Oh- I know. I'm just organizing." He said.

"Oh okay then, well, how long is practice tonight?" I asked.

"2 hours" He said and I sighed as I got in the bed and he looked back at me.

"What's wrong?" Ja'Von asked me.

"I hate that you're leaving me" I said and he smiled before laughing a little and he got in the bed with me.

"Come here" He said, I leaned in and gave him a kiss, then I laid on his chest.

"I'll be back..." Ja'Von said, in a weird tone. Then I looked up at him and said "You okay?" Because he looked zoned out.

"I'm coo" He said. I grabbed his chin hair saying "You sure?"

"Mhm. Keep my love wit cha while I'm gone" Ja'Von said kissing my forehead.

"I always do" I said.

"Coo.." He said sitting up and pulling out a pre rolled blunt.

"You gonna smoke that right before practice?" I asked.

"Yeah" Ja'Von said.

"You gonna be out of it baby" I said.

"Nah I'll be fine, just gotta keep my nerves calm that's all" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked Ja'Von.

"I'm fine baby, don't worry. Aight? Oh and I left some more money in the safe I bought you okay?" He said.

"Nooo, it's okay you left enough-"

"Shh. I'm not taking it back out so you might as well accept it" He said and we both laughed a little before I sighed.

"Fine.." I said.

"Look, I gotta go.. Come here" He said getting out the bed, I got out the bed and stood in front of him and he gave me a hug. He held me closely and tightly and I hugged him back the same way.

"I love you baby.. I love you so much. I'll be back." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you more baby. Are you sure you're alright though?" I asked holding the sides of his face.

"I'm good baby girl. Stop trippin, hold it down aight?" He said and I nodded my head.

"Now you know I'ma hold it down" I said and we both smiled.

"Yeah.. I know you will." He said grabbing my chin. Then he slowly leaned in and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me.

I still had my hands on the sides of his face as we were making out slowly. He kissed me with so much passion, like he was never gone see me again or something.

"Mmm" I moaned softly before we both pulled away. He held both of my hands and looked me in my eyes, then he placed a kiss on each hand.

"I love you Serenity.. You my baby. No matter what." Ja'Von said.

"I love you more Ja'Von.." I said. He moved one of his hands away and grabbed his car keys from the dresser.

His other hand was still holding mine and for some reason I didn't wanna let it go. And neither did he.