Harrys POV
Right when I thought Hailey was drifting off she said:" Thank you for adopting me Harry. You saved me and I love you so much."
I could tear up awww I whispered:"I love you too baby" she smiled and fell asleep. And my heart was melting

_______the next day_________

Harrys POV
I woke up and everything that happened just came floating back to me. The adoption center-Hailey-how she was scared we were gonna hurt her- I opened my eyes to see if Hailey was still asleep but she was gone. I immediately jumped out of my bed and  sprinted downstairs, to the living room, there was no one. Where could a 5 year old possibly be at 8:30am? What if she ran away? What if she- I heard someone laughing, it came from the kitchen so I opened the door and I looked at what was inside in relief.
Niall wearing his pajamas and a Chef hat and Hailey wearing the oversized 1D pajama nightgown thing I gave her and a smaller chef hat. Nialler carried Hailey and they were Mixing stuff in a big blue bowl. And the best thing, the smile and laughs on her face we're real. I smiled:"Good morning"
Hailey jumped out of Niall's arms and ran to me to hug me, well my legs, she's tiny. I picked her up.
Harry: Did you sleep well, love?
Hailey: Yes and you know what, Harry?
Harry: (I chuckled) No what is it?
Hailey: I'm making pancakes with Ken (Ken? Does she mean Niall? Anyways she looked so proud)
Harry: That's great baby but who is Ken?
Hailey: Your friend, I don't know what his name is but he looks like the Barbie yesterday and at the orphanage my friend Linda had a Barbie boy and she called him Ken so maybe your friend is called Ken too.
Harry: (I laughed) That's cute but his name is not Ken
Hailey: Can you ask him what his name is?
Harry: Let's ask him together you're big you can do that come on (We stood next to Niall now who was waiting for the pancakes to be cooked)
Niall: Morning Haz
Harry: morning mate. Someone here wants to ask you a question. (I said while looking at Hailey who shyly played with my shirt) Come on Hailey he doesn't bite just ask him sweetheart.
Hailey: (she looked up and looked at Niall) What's your name?
Niall: (he chucked and smiled) My name is Niall, I think we haven't told you our names tho, right? Bahahaha Do You wanna know the other boys names as well?
Hailey: Yes please (aww she was so excited)
Niall: So you know Harry and Me right, then there is one boy with black hair his name is Zayn, then the two other boys are Liam and Louis they have quite the same color of hair but one has blue eyes that one is Louis and the one with brown eyes is Liam I will show you when they come down okay love?
Hailey: Yayyy thank you Niall

She hugged him and we awwed at her.

"Pancakes are readyyyy", Niall screamed and Hailey clapped, we all sat down and ate the pancakes we were a little concerned because Hailey only ate one but I guess she's used to not getting much food at the orphanage. When Niall and me put away our dishes we sat Hailey on the couch so she could watch some tv.

Niall's POV:
These pancakes were sooo good I love pancakes we should eat pancakes every other day and- "Niall?", Harry asked.

Niall: Yeah?
Harry: We should go and buy some clothes and furniture for Hailey, I mean she can't wear our merch every day hahaha.
Niall: Yesss and we can go to all the cool stores and buy her some cool stuff

Suddenly Liam stood in the door, fully dressed with a smirk on his face
Liam: Let's go shopping then, also can I have a pancake?
Harry: Sure, there you go
Liam: Thanks mate
Harry: Have you seen Louis btw? Is he still asleep?
Liam: I don't know where he is but he wasn't in his room that's all I know
Niall: I think I know where he is

I pointed to the living room where I saw Hailey sitting next to Louis watching some TV show. It was adorable and she even started talking with him that's a huge effort for her I mean she barely talked with me since this morning and she hasn't said anything to Liam, let alone Zayn.
Harry Liam and me just awkwardly stood there and watched them and listened to their convos

Hailey: Louis look, she has so many dresses AND she can fly
Louis: True and look she even had a magic wand
Hailey: Yes it's so cool I also wanna be a fairy princess just like her
Louis: Love, you already are a beautiful fairy princess (it was so cute to watch how Louis played along)
Hailey: Yayyy (she then frowned) but I don't have wings.
Louis: We'll get you ones

With that Hailey was happy and Louis stood up to eat something.

Louis POV:
I think she likes me, I hope so at least. I put a big piece of pancake in my mouth.
Once everyone finished their dishes Zayn came downstairs, he looked a bit sad?

"Hey lads, I wanna say something, I'm sorry that I acted as if I didn't like Hailey and stuff like that. I slept about it and I was just scared of the change and didn't know if I could handle all the pressure... Sorry guys I hope you can forgive me I- (his voice started shaking) I'm sorry" He looked down and Liam just went to him to give him a hug he then said:"it's alright Zayn, I mean it is a big change and I guess all of us had some worries. But it's not us you have to apologize to, it's Hailey."
"Of course I will" he still looked down but I understand him, I would feel bad as well so I quickly screamed:"LETS GO SHOPPING BOYYYYSSS"

______________________
AN: sooo That was chapter 5 already
A special thanks goes to bailey7040 ImagineWriter14 PeanutHarry28 and Hazelstylinsonstyles for commenting under my chapters🥰💗💗 That's really kind thank youuuu💗