Part 3: The End

No one's Pov

2 months later:
It's been two months since y/n and Jungkook started dating, and they are crazy for each other. Most of the students in college in college viewed them in awe.

Today Y/n and Jungkook along with their family had a dinner.

Y/n's Pov
I was getting ready to go to the dinner. I decided to wear a Maroon colored dress that stopped right above my knees. I wore matching sandals and accessories. " Yes!! I am ready" I went downstairs to see mom and dad already waiting for me. "Omo princess you look beautiful."Mom exclaimed.. "Shall we leave now." With that being said, we sat in the car and so by going we reached the Jeon's Mansion. Today's dinner wasn't in any restaurant but in Jungkook's place. I've visited his place before, but today was different as I was completely dressed different!                1

In the Jeon's Mansion
"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Kim , and my lovely Y/n. You look beautiful." Mrs. Jeon said excitedly. "Please come inside." With that being said Mrs.Jeon guided us in. I saw Mr. Jeon and Jungkook coming towards us. They greeted us . We sat down on the dinning tables. Amazing food was served.

"So when should we keep the marriage?" Asked Mr. Jeon.  My dad answered," I am ready, but my daughter has the final say!! What do you say y/n?" I looked at Jungkook. He held my hand and gave it a light squeeze indicating that he was fine with anything.

"I am ready to marry Jungkook." That's all it took for the elders as well as Jungkook to crack into a big smile.  Jungkook stood up my hugged me .

"Thank you y/n-ah. You don't know for how long I was waiting to hear this words come out of your mouth." Jungkook spoke as he shed some tears. I knew that this guy won't hurt me. I was happy to know that I am going to have a wonderful life ahead with a wonderful man, not just any man but the man of my dreams.

No one's Pov
The wedding date was fixed. Y/n and Jungkook started shopping and arranging the events as well the venue.

One the day of the wedding.
Y/n's Pov
I am getting ready for MY WEDDING. I am happy as well as nervous like hell. I don't know how Jungkook is doing. I think he probably is acting cool. I am done with my makeup as well my dress.  After a while the event manager came saying it was time. I looked at my mom and dad with tears in my eyes. I was scared and nervous but also am happy.

My dad took my hands. A man wearing a suit came and started playing the piano. It wasn't an ordinary song, it was the same song that was played on my dad and real mom's wedding. This was the song that was played on my dad and my stepmother's wedding. And now, the same song in my wedding.  My dad walked me down the aisle and kept my hand on Jungkook's.
"Treat her well son, and I know you will."My dad told Jungkook

Jungkook's Pov
I was impatiently waiting for y/n. I was nervous,  Taehyung and Jimin weren't helping me with the situation.  I was standing waiting for my love. The piano started playing. I could see the surprise in y/n's face and I am happy I chose this song. Yes I chose this song as I know this song is something she will definitely want. I saw here walking down the aisle.  She looked so beautiful, just gorgeous.  I had tears in my eyes. I turned around and cried. Taehyung and Jimin gave their shoulders for me to cry. I was so overwhelmed seeing the love of my life.

Y/n's Pov

I saw Jungkook's nose and cheeks were rosy. I knew he cried. I feel like I am someone important to him, because he usually never cries. The priest started with the ceremony. We exchanged our vows and exchanged rings.
You may now kiss the bride. I looked at Jungkook, my eyes widened as I totally forgot about the kiss, we haven't kissed yet.

Jungkook pulled me by my waist and we shared a deep passionate kiss. I could hear the crowd cheering for the both of us. We pulled away. Before anything else, I took the mic and wanted to speak something.

"Firstly I would like to thank mom and dad for everything. Also my mom above watching me happily. Mom and dad have always had my back in whatever I do. They have always chosen the best for me. Be it the dress I'm wearing to the guy I just got married to. And yes Koo, I love you, thank you for giving us a chance. I have to say, you are the best boyfriend. I want to have an amazing future with you, also have little us running around out place. I love you.

Hey guys!!! That's the end... Thank you for supporting me. It's my first time writing a ff..
Hopefully wanting to write more. Do support me 🦋