part 2

Y/n's Pov
In the restaurant
You got seated on the table. You kinda felt like you've seen the man sitting opposite somewhere. "Y/nie and Lia (your stepmom), this is Mr. and Mrs.Jeon." your dad said. Then it strikes you that he is the CEO of Jeon Corporations. You bowed 90 degree to wish them. 안녕하세요(annyeonghaseyo). You greeted them. "Omg you are so pretty and disciplined" Mrs. Jeon said. "감사합니다 (gamsahamnida) Thank you ma'am" with that you sat down.

"Where is your son Mr. Jeon?" your father asked. "He's just parking the car. Oh there he is." You looked at the person approaching. You yourself didn't  know whether to feel glad or to feel surprised. You are literally seeing you crush in front of you. Where in the word would've you thought to meet your crush at this business dinner. Jungkook took a opposite to your seat. You both looked at each other, he passed you a pleasant smile.. AHa how bad you wanted to capture that smile in you mobile phone. "Hey Y/n, did not expect to see you here." jungkook said. "Neither did I jeon." you replied.                                                               1

It was a moment of silence until Mr. Jeon decided to speak." So Mr. Kim, I'll get straight to the point. I'm ready to do the collaboration between Jeon Corporations and Kim Industries, but there's a condition to do the same." "What is it Mr. Jeon? I'm ready to do anything to do this collab." your dad strongly stated. Mr. Jeon said, "I want your daughter and my son to get married."  "WHAT??" You and Jungkook exclaimed out of pure shock.

"Dad, what is Mr. Jeon saying? "you asked you dad. "I'm sorry daughter, please do this for the sake of our company. "your dad said. You could hear the sadness in his voice. " Your mom tried talking to your dad, but yet he was afraid, that if this marriage doesn't take place, then he would end up in streets. "I think we should let the children speak about it to each other." Mrs. Jeon politely said.

  And that's how you and Jungkook made your way to the garden near the restaurant.

"Jungkook, what do you think about this whole situation?" you asked jk. He looked at you calmly and said" I think we can work this out y/n ah" You couldn't believe your ears. Like is he really being serious?? What do you mean jungkook? 
" Look y/n, I've liked you for a while now, I really think we can make this workout. What do you say?"  "To be honest jungkook I do have a crush on you." you blushed as you said that. "Wait , so does that meak we cantake this slow? We can tell them that we need time so we could know each other." Jungkook said out of curiosity.

"Yes kook we can tell them."you said and tried your best not to blush more harder. "kook? you called me kook. I love it. Keep on calling me with different nicknames, ok?" kook said With that you guys went to your parents and said about your decisions. They were more than glad to know that you guys are willing to give each other a chance.

You and Jungkook exchanged numbers.

Next Day:
I enter the school only to see Jungkook again surrounded by his so called fangirls.. I don't know why but I feel hella annoyed. But today it was something unusual.  He was waiting near my locker.

I was on my way to my locker when HIS eye's met mine. He came towards me with a big smile on his face. That smile caused so many things. His fangirls were probably wondering why the he'll would He smile at me. And then me whose hearts were doing flips.

He held my hands and greeted me a Good Morning.  I looked at him shocked. He realized what he did, and scratched his neck shyly.

No one's Pov
The cold guy was turning soft for a girl, his girl. He told her he only like her. But only his heart knows how much she affects him. From the time he started liking, no loving her everytime he say her smiling, talking to someone different emotions, everytime he say her doing anything, only he knows how much his heart beats. Every night he dreams living a beautiful life with her.

Not only him, but also her. Everytime she referred to it as a mere crush, but she did have a soft spot for him. Both of them knew that, yet decided to keep it to themselves.

Y/n's Pov
"Y/nie I can drop you in you class." Jungkook asked but before he could finish, one of jk's fangirls came running to him. Her name is Scarlett. "Hey koo. Why are you here with this stupid person. Come let's go." Scarlett pulled Jungkook. Jungkook just freed his hands from her grip and said," Look here everyone. This girl besides me is my Girlfriend. So this is an indication for guys or girls to stay away from my girl and also away from me."   

With that he took my hand and ran towards the cafeteria. Ava was absent today so she couldn't she how her friend is so happy right now. We went towards the kitchen to see Taehyung and Jimin catching a place for me and koo.

We sat on the tables. Koo looked at me and said, "You must be wondering where I got the confidence from. You See these two Tae and Chim they gave a lecture the while night making me understand everything about how not to be cold. And I swear y/n they have always helped me in every situation. They are more like my brothers.

I like this. Everything that's happening is making me feel special. Who knew the cold Jungkook would turn soft for a girl, that too me..hahaha. Him picking and dropping me off school back to home became our routine.  The lover did not fade even a bit, infact it kept on rising every moment .