The lights then went low and all the attention of the others was turned to the stage. The curtains then pulled back revealing Freddy with all lights and eyes on him. He took a deep breath then the music began to play. Chica and Foxy watch cheering Freddy on the inside. Bonnie just watched with a mixture of curiosity and resentment.

"Mercy
Why you gotta show up lookin' so good just to hurt me?
Why you wanna stop this whole damn world from turning?"

"Mercy
Why you hanging on so tight if this ain't working?
Why you wanna stop this flame if it's still burning? 'Cause it's still burning."

Foxy and Chica's faces went from happy to confused and sad. Bonnie's however, went from emotionless to taken back. This was not the song that either of them had expected to hear. The room as only filled with the sound of an ecoustic guitar and the soft hum of Freddy's voice.

"So if you're gonna break my heart, just break it.
And if you're gonna take your shot, then take it, Take it.

If you made up your mind, then make it, make this fast.
If you ever loved me, Have mercy."

Mercy, What did Freddy mean by that world. Was he pleading for Bonnie to give him mercy? Or was he giving Bonnie the mercy of letting him go. Either way all his thoughts were filled with the memories of him and Freddy. From the smiles and frown they've expressed, to the kisses and tears they shared. It was all Bonnie could think about. He could now see how all the good that they made together out weighed all the bad they made separately. And in that moment, the bunny's little broken heart started to beat to the rhythm of the music.

"Oh if you're gonna break my heart, just break it.
And if you're gonna take your shot, then take it, Take it.

If you made up your mind, then make it, Make this fast.
If you ever loved me.
Mmmh if you ever loved me.

Have mercy
Oh have mercy, Oh have mercy.
Have mercy~"

The music died down and Freddy looked out towards his silent crowd. He took a deep, heavy sigh and walked off the stage. He made his way towards Bonnie how just stood there with widen eyes. With his hand over his chest. Freddy stopped and looked down at Bonnie. His eyes faded and the light that shined in them was now forever gone. "...Bonnie..I realized something...I realize your hurting because of me..." He looked down again. Trying to think of the words to say. "And there's something else I've realized...all I ever wanted was to make you happy...but I'm also there reason why your hurting.." Bonnie could see Freddy trying to compose himself from the tears the threatened to fall. He put his hands on Bonnie's shoulders having the need to feel his fur one last time. "..If you'll be happier without me. Then, I'll let you go..."

Foxy and Chica watched with disbelief. Freddy wasn't fighting to keep Bonnie. He was fighting to make Bonnie happy. Their hearts ached, seeing the selflessness from the bear. He truly loved Bonnie and there was no denying it. Bonnie continued to stare up at Freddy. He didn't know what to say. He wasn't expecting this kind of action from him. This wasn't the bear he knew before. This bear standing before him was the bear that he fell in loved with all over again.

Freddy took out a peice of paper from his hat. It was a check addressed to Bonnie. The amount was made for $2,000 dollars. Bonnie and the others were completely speechless. Bonnie slowly raised his hand and gently took the check from Freddy's hands. He studied the peice of paper. Freddy was actually going through this. He was willing to let him go. "..It should be enough to get you on your feet.." Freddy stated. Bonnie looked back at Freddy and the check trying to find the words to say. "I-i-" Bonnie was cut off by Freddy gently wrapping his hands around Bonnie's. "..Please know that...even though I won't have you anymore..You'll always be in my heart...and nothing in this world could ever take your place..." His lips begin to quiver and a small whimper escaped. He hesitated for a minute before he gently placed a kiss on Bonnie's cheek. He let go of Bonnie's hands and turned around. He walked in the direction towards his office. With a heavy knot in his throat, he whispered to himself for closure. "..Don't look back Fazbear...your doing the right thing.."

Bonnie watched Freddy retreated back to his office. He stood there speechless. His thoughts were interrupted as Chica and Foxy approached him. "Bonnie, are you ok?" Chica asked. "I-I don't know what to say or do...I didn't expect him to do anything like this.." Bonnie replied. He turned towards them with curiosity in his eyes. "What advice can you give me...What do I do?" They both turned to each then back at Bonnie. Foxy stepped forward. "Can I give you advice about love?" Bonnie nodded his head. "They say if you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it'll love you eternally. If it doesn't then, it was never meant to be." Bonnie looked down again. "It's your choice Bonnie." Bonnie remained silent pondering on the choice to make.

Freddy sat at his desk quietly. Thinking about the decision that he just made. He was alone with his own silence for a moment. Something sparkled out of the corner of his eye. Looked down at his desk and saw the little, golden band. He picked it up and examine the ring. It was so tiny and yet, it contained such a large amount of memories that were made. At this point, all the emotions Freddy had kept in finally came out. He put his hands over his face and cried his now tender heart out. His sniffles and hiccups echoed the room. This, for the first time in years, is were Freddy cried his heart out.

Through the sounds of his sorrow he heard the door creak open and soft footsteps approach him. However, his body was too overcome with grief to even bother with the outside world around him. He felt a soft gentle hand be placed upon his shoulder. He put his hands down to speak clearly. "I appreciate the gesture Chica but, I wan-" He stopped his sentence when he finally looked up. It wasn't Chica or Foxy that walked into his office. It was Bonnie. His eyes were sparkling with tears pushing through. What struck Freddy the most however, was the fact that he was smiling. Freddy was completely speechless. All he could do was stair at him with a sad and shock look.

Bonnie had the check in hand. He looked down at it and in that spilt second the little pieces of paper snowflakes were in his hands. He let the pieces fall to the ground without hesitation. By now, the tears were spewing from his eyes. "I can't!" Bonnie cried happily. "I can't leave you!" He lunged himself at Freddy, landing himself into his lap. The office chair spun the two of them around as they laughed and cried on the mini roller coaster. The chair stopped spinning, finally giving them that chance to embrace each other's gazes. "Oh Bonnie, I'm so sorry!! I should have never lied to you about Fredbear and-" Bonnie placed his finger to Freddy's lips. "Foxy and Chica finally told me everything just now. Oh Fred, this is all my fault! I should've just listened to you!! Instead I let my emotions get the best of me!! Can you ever forgive me?" Bonnie asked through the tears and sniffles.

Freddy in return smiled and wrapped his arms around Bonnie's waist. "Come here and give papa bear a kiss." Bonnie wrapped his arms around his neck and slammed their lips together. In that moment a deeper meaning bloomed from that kiss. It was that feeling when an new love feels old, and a old love feels new. Freddy slow pulled away and held up the little golden ring. "May I?" He asked. Bonnie head up his paw and the ring slide perfectly over his finger like a glove. "Oh Fred~" Bonnie cooed as he snuggled into Freddy's chest.

Freddy looked up from Bonnie to see Foxy and Chica poking their heads in the doorway. Freddy smiled and whispered the words "Thank you." to them. In return they nodded their heads and left the happy couple be to intertwin their now repaired hearts.