Chapter 37

(Song used for this chapter is at the top.)

They say if you love someone or something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it will remain loyal to you forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

Freddy stayed up all night trying to come up with the best way win Bonnie over. He then settle with the thing he knew he was best at. He would sing a love song that would confess his true feelings and words he never got the chance to express. Through every hour of the night he spent drafting and writing the perfect song. Trying to find the balance of romance and honesty. All he could think about was how Bonnie would fall back right into his arms and everything would go away. How he could just imagine his little lilac embracing him in his arms. How he could just imagine that little house in the valley. All fixed up and spruced with the livelihood of the newly weds high wiring it to be their perfect little home. Every thought and promise ever made filled the inspiration gaps to be filled for the song. After the long hours, slaving away at his desk, he final wrote the perfect song. He glanced at it reading it over and over again, making sure it was according to plan. He let out a sigh in relief then a soft chuckle. "This is it." Freddy stated. "I'll have you back in my arms Bonnie, and this time I'll never let you go again." He promised as the golden globe of fire light begin to rise from the twilight sky.

It was 6:45 that morning and nothing could be heard but the soft patter of footprints walking around. Bonnie woke up early that morning and started to clean out his room. His closest and wardrobe were empty and bare. He rip anything off that would show a sign of life that he was there. They room was now hollow. Only preserving a neat bed and furniture. His suitcases were packed to the brim. He took a step back to examine to room. He finally did it. He was taking a stand for himself. Yet, something deep down weighed on him. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't shake it off. Bonnie then turn and watch the rising sun glow over the valley. "...Such a tragic event happening..and yet a beautiful day is a foot..what could it mean?..." He grabbed a hold of his suit case and headed out of his room. Locking the door, sealing of the memories that were made in there.

"Wow Freddy you look like your old self again!" Chica cheered. All except for Bonnie was on the stage. Freddy had gotten himself together and gave himself a fresh clean and shave. He wasn't the depressed alcoholic bear they knew the night before. "You think so?" Freddy asked. "We'll ye don't smell like Tennessee whiskey so that'll be a plus." Foxy teased. Freddy just rolled his eye but was thrilled to know that Foxy and Chica had his back. "Are you sure this is gonna work?" Chica asked. Freddy's beamed with the confidence of any wide eyed dreamer. "It will trust me, this will stop him dead in his tracks." Freddy replied. Soft footsteps could be heard down the other end of the hallway. "That must be the lad! Quick to your place Captain!" Foxy said gently pushing Freddy behind the curtain of the stage. "We'll hold him off for as long as we can. It's now or never Freddy." Chica stated as her and Foxy both dashed of to meet Bonnie who had finally emerged from the hallway.

Bonnie had looked up to see that Chica and Foxy were approaching him. He played off a fake smile and stop to acknowledge them. "He guys.." He said with the energy that no longer lingered in him. Foxy and Chica's faces soften with sorrow as they see Bonnie's bags packed full. He was fully committed to walking away from this place and never looking back. "Your really doing this?.." Chica asked, trying to hold back the tears that threaten to flow. Bonnie's fake smile faded at her words and sighed. "..Please don't make it harder than what it has to be.." Bonnie plead. Foxy put his hook on Bonnie's shoulder gently. He even had a pleading look on his face. "You don't have to do this.." Bonnie shook his head. "I have to...things will be better this way." He then picked up his suitcases ready to leave this place behind.

Freddy watched the while scene from behind the curtain. In that moment he realized what that feeling that was bugging him all night, it was guilt. The more he thought about this new found feeling, the same hammering question started to circle his mind. "Did he truly deserve Bonnie?" He looked back on everything and in the second he realized that Bonnie was like this because of him. It was Chica, Foxy, hell it wasn't even Fredbear's fault. It was all Freddy's doing that brought everyone to this moment. What right did he have to deserve Bonnie's love after everything he put him through. It pained him to see Bonnie hurt. However, he was the one hurting him. He was the one who caused Bonnie to be in the state that he was in. The wide eyed bear, with this new found understanding of the truth, took the song that he had wrote and ripped it up. This time this performer was going to go off script.