𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺

Start from the beginning

Max and I made eye contact and both snorted before laughing really hard again. Zeus now somewhere else in the garage.

Max: "sorry sorry. Uhm Kelly this is Mike Smith, my teammate. Mike this is Kelly Piquet my girlfriend and Penelope her daughter."

Mike: "hi nice to meet you."

Kelly: "likewise."

A polite smile was on her face as she looked at me. We talked for a bit until I reminded myself that Zeus wasn't in the garage anymore.

Mike: "Max, do you see Zeus somewhere?"

Max: "uhm... no I don't."

Kelly: "who is Zeus?"

Mike: "Zeus is my dog. I will catch you guys later I'm gonna go search him."

I waved softly at them before looking everywhere in the garage. I walked out on the pit lane looking to my right and then my left. George was standing there with Zeus playing around. He was wearing a pair of grey jeans with a white Mercedes shirt and white sneakers. Zeus barking at him from time to time. I walked over to them and slapped George on the back of his head. His hand went to the back of his head and rubbed it while turning his head to look at me. He winced a bit.

George: "what was that for?"

Mike: "you stole my dog."

George: "well technically-"

Mike: "I wouldn't finish that sentence."

George: "no need to get aggressive."

Mike: "you want to fight me. Come on then!"

I held my fists up in front of my head and jumped a bit. He rolled his eyes and did the same. He then ducked and his head was between my legs as he picked me up.

(Like this but then in the pit lane ofc)I squealed at the fast change of position

I squealed at the fast change of position. I wrapped my arms around his torso tightly hoping he wouldn't drop me.

Mike: "I swear to god George! Put me down asshole! I really am gonna beat you up!"

George: "I think I need to fart."

Mike: "DON'T YOU DARE TO FART!"

Camera's were pointed at us as he walked thru the paddock to the McLaren garage where Lando and Daniel walked out towards us.

Mike: "DANIEL! LANDO! HELP ME!"

Lando started laughing at us while Daniel helped me get back to the ground. It ended quite unsuccessful as I laid down on the ground. Daniel pulled me up by my hands and then threw me over his own shoulder in a fire-man grip.

George and Lando bursted out into laughter

Mike: "GOD DAMN DANIEL! YOUR NO HELP ARE YOU! PUT ME DOWNNNNN!"

Daniel: "Shush woman."

Mike: "I hate all of you to death right now..."

Daniel: "you really don't... you really don't."

Mike: "ALLLEEEEEXXXX! MAAAAXXXX! HELP ME PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!"

Alex was first to walk out of the garage and laughed at me. He called Max over who followed his finger to where Daniel and I were stood. They laughed at me before Daniel stumbled and made us both fall.

Mike: "fuck you Daniel!"

Daniel: "nah I don't want to fuck you Mike."

Mike: "Asshole..."

I stood up again and wiped my close a bit. My name was called by Wesley so I stuck my middle finger up to the boys and then ran into the garage with Zeus following me after calling him. How I want to kill them sometime. I was kind of happy tho that Daniel did the same as it would be very suspicious if only George did that. On the other hand now they would all do it when they had the chance. I followed after Wesley into the drivers room as I needed a pre work out massage. Afterwards we head a last debriefing, lunch, warming up ect ect. Now I was sat in the car. The formation lap done and waiting for lights out. The last car of the grid parked which was Mazepin. The green flag was being flagged and then my eyes flashed to the lights. 1 light on... 2 on... 3 on... 4 on... 5 on.... OUT! I went full throttle and flew away. George in front of me having a little less hood start as I passed him on the outside. I had the inside of the first turn and came out in front of the whole pack. Lewis losing 2 positions and now in P3. George still in P2 and Max in P4. As we came into turn 14 George was next to my rear left tyre. We turned into turn 15 and George went a little wide. He touched me and before I knew it I went they the gravel, my speed high and still touching the barrier. Not to hard luckily. I felt angry. It went well... I took the points from my team.

Mike: "FUCK! Sorry guys. Great work from you guys sucks that I messed up..."

Christian: "not your fault Mike. Happy your okay. Medical car is on it's way stay in the car until they are there."

Mike: "copy that."

I kept my visor down even when I arrived at the pit lane. The team patted my shoulder as I walked past them. I kept walking until I arrived in my drivers room. I only then pulled my helmet off and placed it next to me in the floor. I leaned my back against my bed as a head hung on my shoulder. Zeus was lying on the bed with his head now on my shoulder. I leaned my head on his softly and gently petted the dog calming myself and him. After a while a knock on my door made me look up from the moment Zeus and I had. Indy opened the door and stuck her head around the corner.

Indy: "media in 10 minutes alrighty?"

Mike: "yep."

Indy: "okay see you in front of the hospitality."

I nodded at her and she closed the door behind her. I fixed my hair a bit by placing it in a ponytail thru my RBR cap and only now opened my racing suit to leave it hanging around my waist. I clicked Zeus his leash on. I walked out of my drivers room and outside to find Indy waiting for me.

Indy: "you can't take him with you Mike."

Mike: "Lewis can take Roscoe so why can't I bring Zeus?"

Indy: "because Zeus is 2 times bigger."

Mike: "not a problem."

We walked to sky sports with Natalie. I let Zeus sit between my legs as I stood behind the microphone.

Natalie: "there is our favorite girl. How are you feeling?"

Mike: "I'm alright. I feel really sorry for the team tho that I couldn't finish even 1 round but we will do better next time and we will be training hard."

(1748 words)