XXXIII. PARTY

APIRL 16TH

Apollo debated on going to the party she was invited too earlier that day, but at one point she decided 'fuck it' and started getting ready. The only thing was, Kate had no where to go, unless she went to dreams house and stayed with Macy. Which she could have done but not with out seeing clay, and really didnt want to.

At some point of the week her sadness turned to anger, and now she was pissed at him. He was really mad at her for 'running away from her feelings' did he not get that it was hard thing to do for her?

At around 6:30 she decided to get ready but not before she texted Iris about something. Iris and her never stoped talking after her and clays fight, along with sapnap and George.

All three of them had been texting her none stop, not only checking up on her but her checking up on dream.

IMESSAGES !

Apollo😍
Bae, can you pick up kate she keeps buging me about wanting to hang out with macy, and im going to a party tonigjt and I really dont trust a thirteen year old girl home alone

Iris😏
Yeah ofc babe, be there in ten!!

IRL !

Apollo had rolled off her bed groggily, and went to open her closet to pull out a dress. While looking though her dresses she saw the one she knew she was going to wear that night. It was a tight black dress that had a small jacket that went with it.

After doing little makeup, knowing it was going to end up getting sweat off anyways, she heard a knock on her front door.

She fastly walked up to her front door, to see Iris at the door and dream siting in the front seat of her runing car.

Sadness hit her eyes as they made eye contact, she quickly looked away from his eyes and went back to his sisters.

"KATE, COME HERE," Apollo called out "thank you so much for taking her to yours."

"Its really no problem, Macy has also been whining about when she was gonna hang out with her again." Iris told her as kate came out with her bag assuming she was going to stay the night.

INSTAGRAM !

Liked by, dreamwastaken, foolish__gamers & 19,593 more

ApolloDoesArson- "GeT iN lOsErS wErE gOiNg ShOpInG."

IrisTheIrish; BAEEEE

Quackity: mean girls is overrated
-ApolloDoesArson: shut up
-Quackity: ok