"Thanks" she replied as she munched on her dinner. Kung dinner nga bang matatawag ang nutella.

"You legit look like a K-pop star" Hellene winked as Kria rolled her eyes at her cousin

"Puhlease, I'd rather be a J-Rock star" she said as Hellene just smiled.

"Imma board the plane now. See you tomorrow" saad ni Hellene as Kria smiled at tumango.

Bumuntong-hininga si Kria as she fixed herself. Seeing Hellene made her remember of a certain person from the past.

Ang nakaraang bangungot sa kanya. Kria violently shook her head. She vowed to herself na hindi na muling bibisitahin ang nakaraan. Na ibaon na ito sa limot, Kria of the past was dedad, and she made sure that she came out stronger.

Kria cracked her back, mukhang kailangan nanaman niyang bisitahin ang gym, pag ganito lang ay siguradong wala siyang matatapos ngayon gabi. Kria became a painter, she sold her art online under an anonymous name and so far it has been rewarding.

But that night, her backpain was too much to ignore. Kaya naman ipinusod niya ang kanyang buhok in a messy bun and donned on her gym clothes layered by a huge jacket which reached to half of her thighs.

Bahagyang sumulyap din siya sa ilang lata ng spray-paints niya at saka inilagay ang mga iyon sa duffel bag niya, maybe she'd feel better if she painted some graffiti on some alley walls. She was about to head out when she caught a glimpse of her guitar.

Her heart sunk upon seeing it as she head out and walked in the cold streets of Tokyo. She was in deep-thought when she remembered her guitar, ever since she left the Philippines ay hindi na siya umawit muli. Singing brought back the pain...

Brought back memories.

Brought back...Corvette.

Kria sighed "Siya nanaman Kria?" sita niya sa sarili, but she promised herself that she'd be kinder to herself, even though the memory of him burns and haunted her, she gave herself a break because she knew she needed to heal from the trauma of the past.

"Kaya mo yan Kria" kausap niya sa sarili as she clutched her jacket tighter when the cold breeze passed by her.

Inilapag ni Kria ang kanyang bag as she shook a white spray can, she intended to cover the wall of ugly graffiti with some art but before she could spray her paint

A strum of a guitar...

Along with a soulful voice na nakapukaw ng interes ni Kria

You and I
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart
They finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

The man kept singing as Kria lowered her spray paint. The voice was coming from the other side of the wall. He was singing an english song without a hint of Japanese accent. And there was something in his voice, his voice was so pleasing to the ears but at the same time sadness was echoed in his voice. 

Lumapit si Kria sa pader at sumandal saka niya pinakinggan ang umaawit and closed her eyes to savour the beautiful voice in the night

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song