Chapter17

I have Bad Grammar :-( But This zamara here ! 💋💗

Angel

Morning Baby ! He Kissed My Lips So Soft I love This Guy !

Today Im going to make breakfast He said " Sure I took a shower threw some trues on with a holister Shirt and some purple socks Me and Roc wore Trues Together It was Cute :* He Rushed Downstairs and make pancakes For everyone ! When I say I love this Guy He said Their you go sweeety I blushed So hard Thanks :)

Brooke

I was not really in the mood to bothered , after Ray Slaped me things changed I headed Downstairs I wasnt in the mood to eat or talk I went In the living watching Disneyy , I heard Giggles in the kitchen guess who it was roc and Angel their just perfect why i cant be happy their feeding each other kissing each other. I say good morning Guys and see food on table I dont know if its mines but i look in the fridge and get some orange juice I here whispering Saying "Im going to each you tonight " while drinking my juice i almost choked Eww Roc I head to the living room and watch. Some T.v .

Prince

Good Morning Baby No reply I move the hair out her face and hear her snoring Loud Aww She Snores I Kept Hearing Beep * It was Mara iPhone I Didnt want to be nosey but im her man so oh well "It says Missed called From jacob ! WHAT Messages Too ? I sat up and looked if mara was awake she wasnt " I saw one message Saying I like the way You Ride Baby It was From This Nigga Jacob. Punching jacob in his jaw didnt make him scared huh ! I through That Iphone in the wall ot cracked a little Idgaf if it did Good Why she texting him and why she texting Him , I Grabbed my car keys and Leave .

Ray

Yesterday nite was crazy I Slaped Brooke I was mad she went through my phone though like I need Privacyy I turned around to see if she is bruise Or what but the bitch Was not here ! I Got up and ran downstairs when I saw Angel and roc kissing like always I saw Brooke watching Tv She Had A little swell on her face from My slaped I gave her , I went back upstairs I had to pee really bad I went in Bathroom But someone was taking A shower "Prince is that You ! Its Mara oh shit Seeing A sexy Gurl taking a shower i couldnt resist I stared and My You know went up . I got out the bathroom fast , wasnt that a morning A good one Woo!

Zamara

While I was taking a shower I heard Prince come in but it was weird because prince would usually say something like babe you ok ? But nothing! Strange I got out and put a messy bun in and prince tee shirt with some sweats today I have no plans maybe me and angel and boys go movies :)

Roc

I wanted to ask angel on a date or maybe we could go out all of us that would be nice so I asked her Angel You wanna go movies and see texas Chainsaw she kissed me and said sure why not its scary but ok maybe we could asked they guys and your girls "Sounds Good ? "Yeah she replied with a kiss ,

Amaris

This Afternoon I hope Me and Issa can have us time Because he always have studios To go to , or we have his Daughter Isa . I love that girl all my heart but its just we dont kiss and talked like before now when we go out I look like the mom with the stoller and diaper bags . I Dont hang out with my Friends Barely :( I really have to talk to Issa !.

Angel

I call mara and tell her to get ready around 3 she Says ok " I have to plan a outfit for the movies its going to be fun Yhu Huurd! Roc wants to see Texas Chainsaw and im like a scary movie is ok :/ I took a shower Pressed Out my Hair And today i wanna dress girl Something Diffrent I wore a tight Red Flower Dress I was pretending I was a model in my room walking up and down laughing Roc came in and said woo your sexy "! I blused so hard Roc Kissed me. Feeling on my boobs like its ballons I closed My Eyes And dreamt That we were in our wedding "He Snapped and said lets sexy And you look girly today ! Soo "

Issa

I called My Girl Amaris after 4 rungs she answered like she didnt want to be bothered" Babe are you going to the movies with angel " Yes Issa Yes ! " I was shocked Babe are you ok " Issa How am I ok with YOUR Baby Crying over here its like im the mother I spend to much time with this baby more then us like C'monn Pick up your Child Please " I heard a click wow amaris Is Pissed I better go pick my little girl up

Zamara

Everyone is getting ready to go movies . I put some jeans and a shirt From Angels closet I had clothes but hers was cute im sure she didnt mind . My phone starting to ring oh its My World Prince he sounded Serious Idk if im going movies ok " Baby Why ? "Ask Jacob Mara" -click- I was really confused .

Roc

We reached to the movies but this was a outside movie we did something diffrent Angel lookes beautiful I lifted her up and kissed her like theres no tmmorw when I say no Tmmr we almost missed the movie I love feeling her Boobs so soft and round she "pulls away lets go roc movie starting Me and angel walked in holding hands with a great smiile like we were getting married we seared down lights turned dim I kisseed her forehead

Angel

Rocs Being romantic as usaully He wrapped his hands around me Untill some Girl Came and rolled her Eyes That Trick Looked like the grinch ! I was laughing and I couldnt hold it in so bursted out I cover my mouth. Roc Weird Face loocking Me with his nice we started to make out . I love roca he is my world 💫💛💜

Brooke

Sinced Me and ray wasnt talkiing , I came to the movies by myself

This movie was scary I want someone to hold me like roc does to angel I stare at the Kissing Mara came in but no sight of prince I used to have a crush on prince but ever since he dated mara it change. I asked mara where is prince she told me he couldnt make it ,prince not coming to a movies with his gf weird, .

Prince

I was still on that text with jacob and mara He Messed with wrong guy , Im outside Waiting for mara to come out, she Finally Does I Pecked her lips While I open the door For her Rubbing her Legs Them sexy thighs I Missed You She said " Aww I missed you baby ! Prince when you called and told me to ask jacob what did that mean ? Oh mara where here I showed her the Beautiful Lake I kissed Her on her sexy pink I knew she was blushing I like when she blush . I took My Clothes off and jumped in the lake "PRINCETON ! What are you doing "i heard from far - Come in baby I Yelled ! She Was Scared Baby its ok I got out lift her up and went back into the beautiful Blue Lake "Im Cold princeton "I gave her a blanket we went ontop the car and stared at the stars she got close to me and we both sang our favorite love Song Thinking bout You Frank Ocean " She Fell asleep With her long eyelashes and her hair flowing and all we both Slept

Hope you guys like it 👍🙏👏