Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Zamara

I only did this chapter tonight for my Bew bew Mara 💕 just cuz I Wuv her lol

Amaris.

This party was too turned up. I just got down stairs and already had niggas throwing themselves at my feet. I was just dance and chilling. Having fun. Then the Issa walks up to me. ME! He smiled an said ," can I talk to you beautiful?" I blushed odeeeeee hard and said" yea." We walked I've to the couch an say down. We was talking getting to know eachother when Bahja walks up to us and says," Hoe Why the Fuck you Talking to my man?" I shot up outa my seat and said" listen trick I ain't no hoe maybe you should look in a mirror Issa jumped up and said " Bahja you were never my girl so get the fuck out of here!" Then he put is arm around my shoulder and smiled at me until Cunt-City fucked it up and said Fuck you slut!" I don't know what happened but I blacked because next thing you know I'm dragging Bahja all around this party. Then finally Somebody grabs me off Bahja and just starts walking away upstairs some where.

Ray.

WTF! Yo all I saw was Bahja in Amaris face then Amaris got up an dragged Bahja like The Hell! I'm glad somebody dragged that hoe but damn .... All I saw wa pink weave everywhere !

Angel.

I went and kicked this pink haired trick out. Then I was bouta go find Amaris but Roc said to leave her alone for a little while. After w got that girl out shit it live again. Then I wen upstairs to use the bathroom and check upstairs make sure ain't nobody fuking in my room -.- lol. When I come back downstairs some crusty blue haired hoe is all in Rocs face and I could tell he was uncomfortable but was just trying to get rid of her before......I got there and did this "BITCh WHY IN THE LIVING FUCK IS YOU IN MY MANS FACE?" Crusty blue haired hoe said exactly what I wanted her to say " Hoe wHO is You?" Roc said " she ain't a hoe and she is my girl !" Then he wrapped his arms around my waist. She said "Nigga please Roc you know you still want this." Gesture to her ratchet body I said " no ! Ain't body want that since you came out whoever pussy hole!" She said " says the hoe talking!" I was just sick of he calling me a hoe but. I tried to stay calm and Roc knew she was putting me on edge. I said" call me a hoe on more god damn time bitch!" Crusty bitch" Your a-GCO" before she could finish her sentence I pinged that bitch square in her face 😑 don't play with me nigga! She was just out cold on the floor until this other girl with purple hair came and grabbed her and left. What bitches thought this was Play-Time? Then Roc was like" I'm sorry baby she just one of those chicken heads I use to date... Why I have no idea but now I have you ...beautiful, talented, smart, Women.😬" I give him a hug and said "it's not your fault they all want the D!" He laughed and we continued to have a good time.

Phylicia.

I saw all Tht crazy shit that was going down but I was talking to this really cute boy and its really not lady like to go fuck bitches up in the middle of a Conversation. His name was Diggy and I was feeling him. He wasn't like other guys. He was calm cool and wanted to take it slow. He did he had to leave so I have him my number and a hug and he left.

That's all I could get dont tonight! Sorry it's so late my mommy was being a DUUB and took my iPod or this would've been done 2 days ago. But yea ! Chapter dedicated to Zamara love bew bew ! 😘😘😘😘😘

iAm_YourAngel🙏

"On the road to success there are a lot of tempting parking spaces."- Author Unknown 👏