Chapter 13

Phylicia.

When we got to the hotel we were all chilling. Me, Brooks,Ray and Diggy. I really like Diggy now he's so cute and sweet and respectful. I'm just waiting on him to ask me out. It's only 9:30 p.m. Then Angel came into our hotel room looking all Extremely angry not like her usual extremely happy self. She walked next to me and said" tell me where the hiding spots are fast." I said "what?" The roc came in to room too fuming and she ducked in front of the couch. He says." I saw you ! What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled" what the fuck you mean hats wrong with me what's wrong with you?" He said " your fucking crazy!" Then abgel just looked hurt. Her eyes started watering and she ran out the room. Roc said" Baby I'm sorry! FUCK!" Then he dropped on the couch and covered his face. I was just confused as hell. So asked Roc " what the hell is going on and whys you call her crazy you know she's sensitive.?" He sighs and said" I was talking to this girl a fan in the lobby and the girl was a little too close to me when Angel came up and Angel spazzes on me saying to the girl ' I'm sorry it's not your fault I just can't trust him !' I was angry she thinks I'd actually cheat on her and that she broadcasted it to a fan who will most definitely post it on twitter that me and we are having relation ship issues and were not it was just a misunderstanding an Angel is at times a handful but I never wanted to remove that beautiful smile I always see on her face. I gotta go find her."

Roc.

FUCK! That fight was stupid! Why I the living hell did I call her crazy like what the hell Roc are you stupid? I'm looking all over now I'm checking every floor. We're in the penthouse. So now I'm going down from there. I go to 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, L. We're the fuck is she? Then it hit me the Pool floor. I head all the way up to the roof were the pool is and she's no we're in site. Then I just drop into a lounge chair an I hear sniffles and crys coming from the towel closet. I open the door and there's my baby curled up on the floor with a towel that covered in mascara and tears. Most likely hating my guts right now. I just walked in and sat down next to her and pulled her into my lap and hugged her tight. And rocked back and fourth. I was hitting inside that I caused he love of my life such pain. Then finally she pulls away from me and "asks is it true? Am I crazy?" I just shook my head a year escaped my eye and h wiped it. I said " I was just being an ass and overreacting if anything I'm crazy for even attempting to hurt you in any type of way. I don't blame you if you hate me." She shook her head and pecked me on the lips. That kiss fav me the reassurance that I still had my baby and she wasn't going any where. Then she cuddle back up against my chest an I put my face in her hair and said" I love soo much my little Angel." She said " I love you to Roc" we just stayed there in that closet until she fell asleep. Then I carried her bridal style to the room and layer her on the bed. I was gunna go and relax a little then she was like half sleep half up and said " Roc don't go please. Stay with me." I took my shirt off and got in the bed with her an serapes my arms around her waist pulling her close And said " I'm not going anywhere ever baby." And kissed her head. We fell asleep like that.

~next day~

Zamara.

I didn't wanna but in after Amaris told me what happened with roc an Angel. She said she hasn't seen him or her since yesterday. So I headed to there room and I saw him and her cuddle up so I guess this conflict his solved. Then somebody wrapped there arms around my waist. I look and it my boo Prince. So I turn around an put my arms around his neck. He pecks me on the lips and says "what you doing?" I said "checking on Angel and Roc they had a lil problem yesterday but look" I pointe in the room " looks to me like everything is solved." He said " good now I get my baby to myself until Keisha comes and drags us to that meet and greet before the show tonight." I said "Yup" and popped the 'p'. He then picked me up and we went into the room to play 😜.

Amaris.

Issa told me to meet him at the park. So I got dressed and went to the park. I was sitting on the bench waiting Issa the. I saw a black Mercedes roll up Issa got out but he didn't come over right away he went into the back seat to get something, no someone? He walked over to me holding this beautiful baby girl with his stunning hazel eyes. I said " and who is this beautiful little goddes?" I said shaking he baby's hand. Sh just smiled and giggled. Issa said" this is Isa Marie Thompson, my daughter."I smiled and said taking the baby from him " we'll hello beautiful did you know I think your wayyyy cuter than your daddy?" She giggles an laughs her smile is gorgeous. We all head to the baby swing to hang. He says " so your not surprised, angry, worried, or leaving me ?" I looked at him like he was stupid. I said " why would I be any of those things.?" He said "I'm 18 and have a 2 year old daughter and I'm not with her mother most girls leave me when they find out. They say I'm a dead beat even though I'm with my daughter whenever I have time and I provide for her the best I can." I said " Issa I'm not leaving you I'm not mad and I don't think your a dead beat. Actually I think your really sweet an amazing dad and wonderful boyfriend for even introducing me to your daughter. And does her mother know about me meeting her?" He said" yea I told he about you and I was gonna let Isa meet you. She didn't have a problem with it." I said " we'll your wonderful than aren't you?" He laughed. Then I stop pushing Isa and peck him on the lips. Then he wraps his arms around my waist as we push Isa together. Then he gets his phone and takes a pic of us and post it on Instagram saying' my 2 favorite girls 👍' it got like 769 likes. Soon we had to go and drop Isa off and head to the Beats by dre store to do a meet and greet.

Angel.

After the meet and greet we headed to the stadium we were preforming in tonight. We all or read today we had on blazers tank tops and short with doc martins. My blazer was Blue and my tank to was pink my shorts were white with spikes and my yellow doc martins. My hair is straight and I have a bow in it.

-the show-

The guys just got off stage and it was time for us again. We got our mics and got on stage the spotlight came on and we started " hahahaha OmG we're you at boy? Holla back of you hear me hear me hear meh I ain't come out to hang with just my girls tonight. Fixed up and we looking so pretty putty purtyyy. " we finished the song ran off stage and then the boys performed Gorls Talking bout. We were chilling in my dressing room.

Phylicia.

We were in Angels dressing room when Diggy comes and grabs my hand an pulls me into his dressing room. I'm like " was going on?" Then he just kisses me I'm surprised but I kissed back. Then he pulls away and says " I really like you Licia and i want to know if you'll be my girl?" I said " took you long enough to ask Of Course ill be your girl." Then he kissed me and we walk hand in hand and head to the truck to head back. To. The hotel.

SCENE! Lol I think imma director.😏

iAm_YourAngel🙏

"If you live to be 100 I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 so I wouldn't have to live a day without you."- Pooh 💛💛