・:*:・ °•......in one part of me......•° ・:*:・

Start from the beginning

" No you didn't ." Jungkook stated stopping them in the middle .

On the other hand the crowd was changing its direction , all eyes focusing on them . Some showing sign of jealousy , some curiocity , some just without any intension not really caring .

The trio bowed deeply and stood there not knowing what to do next .

Jungkook observed their faces , mostly jimin .

" you two go!" he gestured them " and you ; stay with me , I have a work for you ." He pointed at Jimin .Jimin remembered his words from yesterday .

' ugh ... why only me ...? I'm really tired from yesterday training ..'he thought .

He followed Jungkook to the roof top .

_________________________________________________

" What do you think hyung .. who it can be ?" Taehyung asked adjusting in his seat .

" I don't think it can be any of the investors or maybe previous competitors . None of them would dare to even think of it ." Namjoon stated still searching of a clue.

" In this situation we can't risk to include jungkook in these matter . I'm just glad Hobi hyung is there for him or else it would be much of a problem and also hes been naughty sometimes I even hear moaning sound coming from his room . Yesterday he was talking to someone calling sweet names like darling , sweet heart . What do you think is he cheating or something or it could be he had find our mate ?" Taehyung was somehow calm yet tansed at the same time thinking of so many possibilities . What if jungkook is been cheating on him ? It also means he's been cheating on their mate as well and that conforms he disobeyed his orders too . And what if he get to know who is their mate .. then why he didn't bring him home ? There were so many questions but they were not more important than their safety at the moment .

" Don't worry Taehyungah hoseok can handle there anyways ... and it's a bonus his young look , how they believed that he is just jungkook's age when he is much older than him . And about him being naughty ... you know it's his age .. he'll definitely try to play with himself apart from being in rut . But we know he'll never try to disobey you . He said he is waiting for his mate just like you didn't he ? If find your mate hell firstly tell you , we know our kookie."

Yes hoseok is five years older then jungkook and jungkook knows it too , but his looks are as young and attractive as jungkook . his appearance make it easy for jungkook to escape as well , thats why he likes this hyung so much.

_____________________________________________________

" What was your name again I forgot it ." Jungkook asked with a stupid grain which particularly don't have any reason .

" Jimin , sunbaenim ." ' ugh my legs are stating to hurt ... I cant stand still .'

" sunbaenim ?" It took all the courage he gathered through the one hour he stood there not fighting against the said super senior who was doing nothing but playing with him a little .

" hmm... ?" 'finally you got some balls .' He was expecting it earlier though .

" sunbaenim can i go back to my class . I already missed the first class ," he fingers playing with the lash of his bag , " and you did too ..."it was like as whisper but Jungkook hear it . " and yesterday I missed some classes as well , i need to take the notes from others . so .. if you ..." at this point he was trying to find good words but nothing suitable came to his mind .

" Now you are telling me that because of me you missed some classes ?" He rose an eyebrow as if it wasn't true .

" No , no sunbaenim ... I didn't mean it .. what I mean is ......what I mean was......." Jungkook was internally smirking at the struggling boy .