happiness 1

Dear Anastasia,

I woke up to realize that you are my happiness.

Sincerely,
Joey

**********************************
I pressed sent so she can read it. I was back with Anastasia and I couldn't be happier. Since that night at Erick's house, everything changed. Anastasia was happy and I was happy. Anastasia still had her moments, I couldn't blame her. I still had mine.

Once in a while she'll throw me a couple of lines that hurts us both. Like the ones I said about her; being a bet and what not. I hated that I said that. Most importantly, I hated the girl who told her.

From Anastasia:

Dear Joey,

And I woke up to realize that you are a pain in the ass. You woke me up!

Love,
Anastasia

I chuckled as I read that. She's so funny.

I texted her this time.

Joey: I'm going to pick you up, be ready by 7:40.
Ana: Okay.

I smiled and then started to get ready myself.

*Anastasia's POV*

I groaned as I got up. It was 7:25 so I had 25 mins to get ready. Luckily, I always pick out my outfit at night, so I can just do my make up and do something with my hair. I looked at my phone and see that today was going to be warm. So I picked out some black high-wasited shorts, and white tank top, with a black Cardigan. "Hmmm.. Straight my hair or?" I said looking at myself in the mirror. "Straight." I said putting on the straightener. It takes my hair to straight in less that 7 mins. My hair wasn't long or short, it was medium, maybe to my boob length. Yeah probably.

*7 mins later*

I unplugged my straightener and did my makeup. I put on eyeliner, not thick, but not to thin etheir. I then put on very lightly mascara so my blue eyes can stick out. I looked A1.

From Joey:

Dear Anastasia,

You make me happy. I just found this picture of us, on our first date. It looks pretty good, you're are sitting on my lap and smiling at me. I was staring at you, smiling. Shane took this picture!

Sincerely,
Joey. A guy who just found a picture of us.

***********************************

Authors note:

I just want to say, that this story line will be different from Dear Joey. The format is also different, but I hope you like it. So stay with me! (-: