Teaser for a story later in time

Start from the beginning

Y/n:" Well, since we won't be seeing each other again-"

Sirzechs:" We won't?"

Y/n:" We won't."

Y/n then grew frustrated at the devils pointed guns at him!

Y/n:" Guy's it's a code red; we get it enough! Now look, me and my accomplices, Yuya primarily, have worked very hard for you, and I feel he deserves a selfie."

Yuya looked down as he spoke.

Yuya:" Honestly, I could take it or leave it at this point."

Y/n:" You're taking it!"

Sirzechs:" No way in the hell, would I the devil king take a photo with some kid? Get out of my office! Except for you, Y/n! We need to talk!"

Celina:" Seriously, you're that stubborn?"

Sirzechs:" Y/n's the stubborn one! I'm protecting my people!"

Y/n:" From selfies?"

Sirzechs:" From subordination to hostile powers?"

Y/n:" Oh, do the fallen angels know about that?"

Sirzechs:" The fallen angels don't piss on the royal castle of Gremory!"

Y/n:" Why would they? I'm sure it was expensive."

One of the guards surrounding the devil king screamed out.

Guard 2:" Arrest them!"

One of the guards walked towards Y/n as he spoke.

Y/n:" Son, you have a right to refuse his orders, and I guaranty you will die if you touch me, and there's no afterlife; it just goes black. Don't do it!"

The guard touched Y/n and fell to the ground dead as Sirzechs spoke with shock and worry in his voice.

Sirzechs:" What was that!?"

Y/n:" Death."

Sirzechs:" What kind?"

Y/n:" Instant."

Sirzechs:" There was no sound; he just died!"

Y/n:" Yeah, terrifying. It's a terrifying thing to watch happen. It's called the deterrent."

Celina:" You couldn't just knock him out!"

Y/n:" How is knocking out a deterrent? Everybody wants to be knocked out; no one wants to be dead!"

Sirzechs:" You murdered in the devil king's office now you can't leave."

Y/n:" That's fine. I said I'm not leaving without a selfie."

Yuya:" Uh, Celina and I don't need a selfie."

Sirzechs:" Good cause you're not getting one, and you're not leaving."

Y/n:" So we agree then?"

Sirzechs:" Yes. Wait! No, we disagree; you think you're getting a selfie-and leaving."

Y/n:" Am I getting a selfie?"

Sirzechs:" Never!"

Y/n:" Then I'm never leaving."

Sirzechs:" Exactly."

Y/n:" See?"

One of the guards shouted out while looking at Y/n.

Guard 1:" Does anyone have a shot?"

Y/n:" Yes, nine of you. Here I'll show you."

Y/n pushed a button on the d-pad on his wrist, showing the bullet paths from the guard's gun towards him.

Y/n:" However, I don't recommend that you fire because if you-"

Guard 1:" Open fire!"

As the guns fired, a blue force field formed around Y/n, stopping the bullets as they fell to the ground.

Y/n:" God, devils are stupid."

Gaurd:" Somone get Sirzechs out of here!"

Y/n:" Bad idea."

Sirzechs:" Why?"

Y/n:" Because if there is someone that they are not supposed to kill, they're going to destroy the place trying to kill me."

Sirzechs looked down, mulling over his options as guard 1 spoke.

Guard 1:" Jesus, he's not a fucking god."

Y/n grew angry as he spoke.

Y/n:" You don't know what I am! And you don't know what I can do! I'm dr. Who in this mother fucker! I could be a clone! I could be a hologram! I could be a clone controlled by a robot controlled by a special headset that the real Y/n is wearing while he's fucking your mother!"

Guard 1:" I'm going to kill you!'

Y/n:" Then come to 312 olive street!"

Guard 1:" Is that her address?"

Y/n:" You don't know cause you're a bad son!!!"

Cover

Author:" Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the upcoming book or anything else."