battle in kuoh

*Two years after Peick and Zeke defected*

Third-person P.O.V. ~

The occult research club walked to their clubhouse as classes had just ended. Issei spoke with his arms behind his head in a relaxed manner.

Issei" I wonder why the president called us here? I don't think we have a meeting today, do we?"

Kiba:" I don't think so."

Xenoiva:" That's odd. Rias usually won't call us in if it is work or school-related."

The group continued to walk and entered the clubhouse. As they entered the club, they saw Rias sitting at her desk filling out what looked like paperwork. Rias looked up at her peerage and smiled before getting up from her desk. Everyone took a seat before Rias began to speak.

Rias:" Hello all, the reason I have called you here because I am going away for a month and I am leaving Akeno in charge."

Akeno:" Oh, thank you, president."

Rias:" I also am leaving everyone some instructions on what to do while I'm gone. Understood?"

ORC:" Understood."

Rias:" Good, I will be leaving in a few days."

Rias stood up and exited the clubhouse as the rest of the members wondering where she could be going.

Koneko:" I wonder where she is going."

Akeno:" Well, she is going to visit her family."

Rossweiss:" How come."

Gasper:" Yeah, how come."

Akeno:" Well, her little brother's birthday is coming up, and from what I know, the whole Gremory family has a tough time going through it."

Issei:" I never knew Rias had a little brother."

Akeno:" Well, she did."

Issei:" Did, he isn't dead, is he?"

Akeno:" Well, he might be? No one knows where he is since he ran away?"

Issei:" Why would he run away?"

Akeno:" Well, I don't know the details, but from what I can gather, Rias's dad said or did something to him which made him run away."

Koneko:" Well, whatever it is, none of our business."

The club went her separate ways as their meeting had ended. Koneko walked down the street as she came up to the hospital and entered it. Koneko had started working at the hospital to help out all of the injured soldiers returning from the attack that japan had helped Marley on. Koneko saw a line of injured shoulders standing them all. Suddenly one of the orderlies screamed, scaring all of the soldiers, making them fall and cower in fear. Koneko growled in anger as she yelled at the orderlies for scaring the soldiers with PSTD. Koneko saw a man with long H/c hair with red tips and a missing leg. Koneko took the man's crutch, which he had dropped, and handed it to him.

Koneko:" Here, sir."

The man took the crutch and spoke.

???:" Thank you."

Koneko:" No problem, sir."
*Two day time skip*

Rias sat in the ORC with her father as she spoke.

Rias:" So, father, why are you here?"

Zeoticus:" Well, I am meeting up with a representative of Marley, and this seemed like an excellent place to do it."