'Here comes the quinjet!' I say scooping a strawberry up raising it to Nat's lips. 'Nuh uh.' She hid her face. 'Nat, you need to eat your breakfast. You love fruit and Nutella toast.' She pointed to everyone at the table before curling into my chest more. 'What's wrong?' 'Nat doesn't like being little or eating when she's in front of people.' He smiled. 'I don't blame you I hate people too. Here I can make them disappear for you.' 'Loki.' I warned he sighed. 'Fine.' He created an illusion around us so it blocked the view of other people. 'See there all gone except her I think she's your friend right?' He nodded to yelena Nat smiled and agreed. 'Hey Lofi.' Yelena smirked Loki gave me a puzzled look. 'Is that one of those stupid Midgardian nicknames people call me.' He seemed confused yet irritated. 'Loki calm down it was a joke, yelena I wouldn't wind him up if I were you.' 'Well you're not and he does look like a bit loafy.' Loki smiled. 'I like her, she seems what you people call 'cool'. Yelena smiled widely. 'I guess your what us people call 'not too bad yourself.'

After the weirdest breakfast, which Nat did decide to eat, it was bath time which I definitely wasn't looking forward to. 'Come on Bub let's get you all clean.' Nat protested for a few seconds but later gave up. Half way through changing Nat I hear the alarm being triggered meaning something bad was happening. Nat covered her ears. 'Scawy!' 'Jarvis who's the alert for?' 'It's for you y/n.' My heart sank at least Nat was safe. 'Okay I got the message now turn it off.' The alarm stopped I pulled nats hands away. 'Okay it's gone now, see. Nat I need you to be big brave girl can you try put your shorts on for me? But stay in here okay.' I shut nats bedroom door. 'Jarvis don't let anyone in nats room except me and Nat.'

I walked into the living room to see Steve trying to pull Tony away Loki holding a knife to Tony's neck on the floor and Thor trying to restrain Loki. Yelena was shouting 'fight fight' and had somehow found more m&m's for herself and the others who weren't fighting.' 'Loki! Get off!' I kicked him in the side causing him to roll off onto the floor. 'What the hell are you playing at?!' Steve dragged Tony to his feet. 'Now look what you've done you've just pissed him off.' Steve shouted not caring about language use. 'What happened? Loki..?' I questioned sounding like a parent trying to discipline a kid. 'Blame me for everything why don't you?!' Loki stormed out. 'Hey! Loki come back please!'

'It was Tony's fault he was antagonising him.' Steve got in Tony's face and hit his shoulder Tony shoved him back. 'Hey! Cut it out!' Tony scoffed. 'It's not my fault he's sensitive all I did was say the giant mess they  showed on the news THAT LOKI CAUSED was the reason Thor's the favourite.' I clenched my fists. 'Yeah well Steve was always YOUR dads favourite wasn't he?!' His face dropped i felt bad but he hurt Loki more, Loki already hated himself for what he did, they didn't need a reminder they're a disappointment, in Odin's eyes anyway (well..eye).

'Loki come back please we can fix it.' 'What so he can attack me again? Where were you?!' 'Okay first of all you were on top of him holding a knife to his throat kinda makes you look guilty. Second I was giving Nat a bath!' A shadow entered the room. 'I did it!' Nat clapped pointing to her shorts. 'Good job Bub.' I gave her a quick hug but felt two eyes staring at me. 'Natasha why don't you go play?' I could tell Loki was getting angrier and I had to get Nat out of there. 'No!' She protested I put my in front of her pushing her behind me. 'Loki calm down please, I'm sorry I accused you.'

'ENOUGH!' He screamed at me. Nat stepped forward. 'Leave my y/n alone!' Loki laughed. 'That's really cute.' He patted her on the head.  Nat grabbed his wrist and tripped him throwing him to the floor. 'Sowwy.' He stood up and grabbed Nat by the throat lifting her in the air. 'Loki! Let her go she's just a kid!' He wouldn't kill her, I knew that, but I still felt nauseous. 'Even you aren't that sick.' He smirked 'you're right I guess I'll have to try something else instead.' He threw her across the room. She landed in a small ball in the corner I tried to run to her but Loki pinned me to the wall his forearm crushing my neck. I saw a hand with a strange object float behind Loki before crashing down on him Loki's eyes softened and he collapsed to his knees before falling unconscious completely.

'And that's why I'm a genius.' Tony smirked I gasped for air rubbing my neck before running to Nat. 'Bub wake up. Come on! Nat come on Nat. Come on!' I sobbed as I rocked her in my arms. Tony swallowed the lump in his throat and knelt beside me. 'Jarvis read vitals.' A tear fell of his face.

Again sorry for the sad end but in the words of Tony stark:
'Everybody wants  a happy ending. Right? but it doesn't always roll that way'  

SIKE

  (this isn't the final chapter so it's not the END END  just the end of this chapter but yeah)
Sorry if I scared you <3  that was mean
Did you fall for it? Lmk, sorry again <3