'Rimuru' (annoyed) Do you have to do that now? I'm really annoyed by this stupid talk.

Rimuru had been annoyed so he knocked everyone in the room unconscious and took the stupid aristocrat away so that Testarossa could torture him a bit.

[Master will be observed]

'Rimuru' Yes, I know... Oh dear, one annoying thing after another. What should I explain to Gazel now?

'Elf' She hit a aristocrat? Is she stupid in any way? But she seems pretty strong-- WHAT? What was that? I couldn't even tell what happened and all the guards are on the floor I have to tell Gazel quick!

[Master of Observers will tell Gazel with 100% probability do you want to teleport to her? CONFIRM/CANCEL]

'Rimuru' phuu... All right, I'll do it. Confirm

[Teleportation was confirmed]

The Elf fled at her top speed she had already felt safe but at one moment a figure appeared in front of her when she realised who the figure was her eyes grew wide and she was almost scared to death.

'Elf' H-How can this be? How and why is the person here? W-What should I do now?

"Elf" Wh-What do you want from me?

"Rimuru" Hehe.... I know you've just been watching me, you're just going to tell the king, aren't you?

'Elf' (even more shocked) H-How does this person know? S-So few people know me here! Th-That can't BE!

"Rimuru" Don't worry, I won't do anything to you and Gazel, you can rest assured ^^

"Elf" S-See.... So what are your conditions?

'Rimuru' Hehe... Just as sharp as before.

"Rimuru" Good that you realised that right away! I want you to say nothing to Gazel until we meet again! (serious) Do you understand?

'Elf' S-should I just accept it and tell the king anyway? But if he's so strong, he's a danger to the king - I can't take such a risk!

"Elf" I-I will accept the conditions, but I have a question... What is your goal here in the Kingdom?

"Rimuru" This is a simple question I want to establish diplomatic relations with Gazel ^^

"Elf" A-Are you a king... or a deputy of another kingdom?

"Rimuru" Well recognised. I am a king of another country ^^ The country is called Jua Tempest Federation!

"Elf" I have never heard of such a country? But J-Jura? Do you mean the Jura Forest?

"Rimuru" That's right, my land is in the Jura Forest.

"Elf" B-But there's the storm dragon VELDORA! Wait, no, Veldora hasn't been noticeable for a few days. Is that because of you?

"Rimuru" You're imagining things...

"Elf" (shocked and scared)

At the moment when the Elf was about to say something, Testarossa was behind her and she was so terrified that she almost died of it.... 

"'Rimuru'" Testarossa come to me!

"'Testarossa'" Master of course

'Elf' W-Who is that? I-Is that really the one who punched the aristocrats in the stomach? B-But why is she so strong? Was she just holding back?

"Rimuru" So you know the conditions we will say goodbye now ^^

After this sentence, Testarossa and Rimuru.... disappeared. The Elf was shocked.