XV. love

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

゚・* Milia sat at the dinner table surrounded by her family annoyed

゚・* Milia sat at the dinner table surrounded by her family annoyed. She picked at her food and ket her rage build up over the disappearance of Timothee. She was mad that he left but even more upset that he didn't let her explain herself

She had tried to call and text a thousand times but he never replied and the delivered sign that loomed under each of her texts made her want to break everything in the house against a wall. Instead of feeling guilty for everything she was majorly pissed off that he just up and left. Left her alone once again.

Pauline watched cautiously as Milia stabbed her food and mouthed off to it. She didn't know what happened but watching Milia swear at her food admittedly frightened her. Pauline had also tried to contact her brother and got nothing in response. He was ignoring everyone and that made her angry. Timothee always had the tendency to run from things when they got too hard. For an intelligent guy he could be really dumb and stupid when it came to his feelings for girls.

Pauline has always known that her brother had been deeply in love with Milia since they were little. She would watch him stare at her constantly and  fawn at her beauty. Pauline always felt somewhat sorry for him, because even though he had been in relationships prior he had admitted to her that Milia was always on his mind. He knew his sister and Milia were still in contact and would always ask how she was?, what she was doing? and most importantly if she was seeing someone. Pauline would always tell her hopeless brother to go ask her himself and he would sulk in annoyance.

Seeing Milia in the state she was forced Pauline to reevaluate the situation and see how much Milia also cared for him. Though Milia never explicitly said anything, Pauline knew. Possibly because Lily had filled her in with everything that had happened and that mother seemed to have a whole new sense for childhood love.

Milia was a walking wreak that day. She had spent the majority of her time moping around and cursing Timothees name. Most importantly she was sick of her life constantly reaching new highs then nose diving into a new level of rock bottom. She analysed everything she did and came to the conclusion that she couldn't necessarily blame everyone else and some of the blame definitely had to be targeted to herself.

Antonio and Timothees parents lived in ignorant bliss at the situation around them and didn't bat an eye over Milia's 'funk'. Lily checked in on her daughter every night and was exposed to what reminded her of teenage angst when her daughter would tell her that everything was fine and told her to leave. Lily would listen and ultimately leave feeling helpless to the situation.

When Pauline and Lily sat down and unloaded all the gossip they devised a plan to fix this for their own sake as they could no longer watch Milia pathetically beat herself up over a boy that they both knew was head over heels for her.