XIII. crawling back to you

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

゚・* Milia had spent the past five days stuck to Timothée's side

゚・* Milia had spent the past five days stuck to Timothée's side. The two became the inseparable pair their parents were used to. Antonio had watched happily as the two whispered at the dinner table and threatened to throw food at each other at breakfast. They acted as if they were the only two people in the world and seemed to ignore their parents pleads to get them to shut up. They would just laugh and go back to their banter.

Milia had finally replied to Oliver and was talking about coming back to New York to move her stuff out of their apartment. It was right to say that a lot went unsaid in their brief texts and Milia had to hold back a lot of her anger towards him. She wanted it to be as amicable as possible so refrained from calling him a cheating bastard every chance she got. She didn't tell Timothée that the two were talking again because she honestly didn't want to worry him. She enjoyed her little bubble where timothée and her refrained from the rest of the world, it was comforting. She felt guilt sometimes for almost using him as a distraction from her pathetic life.

After spending the whole week practically alone with him there were more moments that almost lead to another Paris repeat.

Milia sat in bed tossing and turning reliving the events from the previous day and how she couldn't stop staring at him over dinner. Timothée noticed too and sent back his endearing stare to her. Milia couldn't help but think that they were practically eye-fucking in front of her parents. She remembers vividly how Timothée brought his lips into his mouth to wet them before smirking at the girl. She almost passed away on the spot just reimagining the view. That's when the thought came to her and completely overpowered all her common sense.

She found herself jumping out of her bed towards her door in nothing but a baby blue bralette and a pair of tiny pyjama shorts. She reached her hand out to the door handle in the middle of the night before mumbling to herself "What the fuck are you doing?" She pulled away from the door and starred at the glistening metal from the handle inviting her to turn it. She bit into her bottom lip considering her actions. "screw it."

She pulled open the heavy door and crept quietly to not wake her and timothée's parents. She made it down to the bottom of the staircase and stopped to reconsider once again but ultimately powered through towards his door. She needed him.

As she got to his door and prepared herself to knock, the door immediately swung open to a shocked Milia. Timothée stood and took in her appearance. Her exposed torso and the bareness of her body. He wasn't far off from her himself in only his boxers. They clearly had the same idea as Timothée was just about to creep up to her room.

Milia stood with her arm still raised from almost knocking on the door completely shocked. Milia jumped back a little at the sudden sight of him as she
was not prepared for him to open the door before she even established her presence. Immediately embarrassed and regretting her decision Milia felt the need to cover her exposed stomach. As her hands moved down Timothée watched her slow movement. He felt the urge to reach out and clasp her hands to stop her, but he refrained.