VII. rage

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

゚・*A week had passed since the "incident" and Milia had moved on from sadness to blinding rage

゚・*A week had passed since the "incident" and Milia had moved on from sadness to blinding rage. Every time she remembered anything about her life back in New York she instantly felt rage flow through her body. She decided that she would be spending the whole summer with her parents and dreaded the day she had to go back.

Milia had spent the last two days starring at her teasing curser again. She felt completely drained and unmotivated to do anything. She would just sit with her parents with her laptop open waiting for inspiration to hit. Procrastination was the true villain in her story. Instead of writing anything she would clear out all the pictures and messages that her and Oliver shared.

Timmy would make her laugh and for a brief moment she would forget about everything that happened but as soon as he stopped talking the anger bubbled again and she was beginning to become exhausted from her emotions. She was sick and tired of feeling this way and everyone in that summer house could tell. She was irritable at everything that failed to work for her and her temper seemed to be so short that a bug dropping onto her computer screen managed to reach the point where she stormed off in blinding rage.

As Milia sat in her familiar spot she watched as Timmy walked into the room and instantly lifted her mood. He smiled at the girl and she seemed to copy the expression out of habit. He grabbed a glass of water and joined the girl who had her knees tightly tucked under her chin. They sat in comforting silence with each other but Milia's thoughts were consuming her. She needed to write, she needed to at least get an idea down for her to build on but there was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Timothée watched as Milia chewed at her bottom lip in focus. He had been watching her doing this for the past couple of days and realised that she was stuck. He felt sympathy for the girl and could relate to the feeling of being so desperate for something that your mind refuses to give it to you. Both were brought out of the blanket of silence when Timmys phone echoed throughout the tiled room. Milia snapped her head up quickly and stared at the boy as he frantically launched to answer the phone. As soon as he brought it up to his ear he immediately walked away to privacy and Milia felt the sadness return.

She went back to staring at the open document until a message slid over the side of the screen and caught her attention.

゚・* Timotea・*

wanna go to paris?

Milia's eyebrows rose in confusion and instead of typing back for clarity, she pulled out her chair and walked in the direction in which she saw him go towards. When the two met within her parents study he smiled suspiciously at the girl and she simply held up her phone towards him.

"So?" He said. Milia took a double take at him to tell if he was serious.

"So what?" She asked.

"Do you want to come to Paris with me?" Milia laughed out of shook and Timothée only smiled at the adoring girl.

"Wait...are you actually serious?" Her face morphed into one of concern and curiosity.

"Why wouldn't I be. I was just on the phone with my manager and i just have to wrap up a few things there and do some press but i thought we could make a trip out of it for old times sake" Milia could only think about the last time someone told her they had to 'wrap up a few things' and the memory stabbed her in the heart but watching Timothée's genuine smile shine at the girl, she felt herself instinctively nod and smile at him. "great. we're leaving in 30 minutes." Her smile immediately dropped and she stared at him with bulging eyes.

"What!" He chuckled at himself and then just got up and left the room. "Timmy, are you serious?...Timothée!" She heard him laugh down the hallway and she shook her head at his annoyance. She knew he was serious but some part of her wanted him to be joking and actually give her time to properly pack. She ended up in her bedroom pulling out her suitcase that she had maliciously shoved away only a few days ago.

France was a much more prestige setting compared to this small town so she was ferociously ripping out all her clothes she brought and mentally planning her outfits. It occurred to her quite quickly that she did not pack enough clothes as she was under the assumption that she was only going to be here for two weeks. Panic arose when she remembered that the majority of the already little volume of clothes she packed were in the wash and wouldn't be dry in time to leave.

On the other side of the house, Timothée was effortlessly packing his clothes up and didn't seem to even bat an eyelash over what he was doing. It had become so natural to him as he was also travelling. Whereas Milia had started ransacking her mother's closet for anything decent. She final come to the conclusion that she was going to have to do some shopping while there and she groaned at the thought of the future frustration.

When the two clashed into each other with suitcases in hand Timothée laughed at how panicked Milia looked and she made a sour face at him which only caused more laughter.

"you ready?" He asked. Milia flashed him a fake smile.

"When am I ever?" The two said goodbye to their parents and they didn't seem to even question were the two were going. Milia's father had a cheeky grin and suggestively spun his eyes in between the two in which Milia flipped him off for. He chuckled to himself and focused back down onto his book.

Milia and Timothée loaded there stuff into the car and made their trip to the train station. The radio swayed them into the trip and put a smile back onto Milia's face. The lyrics of Straighten Up by Yvonne Fair filled the small car and established the mood for the rest of their whole trip. Milia sung the smooth jazz and Timothée bobbed his head to the beat. Milia was always a good singer growing up and listening to her voice again made him feel at home.゜゚・*

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

| out of mind

| out of mind. |