chapter 320 Re-arrangement

Start from the beginning

    Ao Xiaowan lay on Ye Fan's shoulder, watching Ye Fan pretend, and coldly spit out the two words "Pretend to be forced."

    Ding Yuankui let out. A spaceship, Ye Fan followed Ding Yuankui on board.

    Along the way, Ding Yuankui and Ye Fan talked about some cultivation issues. Although Ye Fan was talented, he was not as experienced as Ding Yuankui at a young age. After some discussion, it was not a small gain. Ye Fan also had some changes in Ding Yuankui.

    A few days later, the spacecraft landed in Binhai City.

    When Ye Fan stepped off the spaceship, he saw Mu Linglong with an enthusiastic face.

    "Senior Ye, you are finally here." Mu Linglong said excitedly.

    Ye Fan looked at Mu Linglong in relief, and said puzzledly: "Girl, you look very happy! What good things have happened?"

    "I am only happy when you come. If you don't come, I will hang myself. "Mu Linglong said.

    "Hanging?" Ye Fan looked at Mu Linglong, and said earnestly: "You are so young, why don't you want to hang yourself, you still have to be more optimistic!"

    Mu Linglong laughed dryly and said: "Senior Ye said that."

    "Why are you here!" Ye Fan asked.

    Mu Linglong said depressedly: "Senior Zhuge has something wrong, I was seconded here to build a heaven-level protection array, isn't this a joke? I'm a spirit-level mage, how can I build a heaven-level protection array!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "It's really difficult for some strong people. What kind of idiot's proposal is this!"

    Mu Linglong: "..." Senior Ye said, just so straight!

    "Senior Ye is here to set up the array?" Mu Linglong asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Of course, or what am I doing here?"

    Mu Linglong followed Ye Fan, complimentingly: "Senior Ye! As an alchemist, he is fighting on the front line. Running around, saving people from water and fire."

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said faintly: "I have no interest in saving people from water and fire, but I am very interested in Wannian stalagmite liquid, so I came."

    Mu Linglong: " ..." Senior Ye is so confessed! Why are you so frank?

    "It's not too late. Let's start. After finishing the business, I have to go back to the sect." Ye Fan looked at Mu Linglong, "All the materials for the array have been transported."

    Mu Linglong nodded, and said: "materials It's already delivered."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "That's good, take me to see the materials."

    Mu Linglong nodded quickly and said: "Okay."

    ...

    "Senior Ye." Li Qinzhong saw Ye Fan, bowed to Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan faintly nodded at Li Qinzhong, then looked away.

    Ye Fan checked the array materials in the warehouse and decided to arrange a Yin-Yang five-element array.

    Li Qinzhong looked at Ye Fan's back, his expression constantly changing.

    Su Yanran walked to Li Qinzhong's side and said, "Is that him?"

    Li Qinzhong nodded and said, "Yes, the second prince of Bluecloud Sect, Ye Fan."

    The first time Li Qinzhong saw the Ye fan in the tavern in the Muye forest, At that time, Li Qinzhong tried to recruit Ye Fan. However, Ye Fan ignored him. Later, Li Qinzhong regretted it countless times after it was revealed that "Fan Ye" was the matter of a heavenly alchemist. He did not show enough sincerity.

    However, after knowing that Fanye was Ye Fan, Li Qinzhong knew that no matter how much sincerity he showed, Ye Fan would not be tempted.

    "Unexpectedly, that incident back then made Ye Fan a blessing in disguise." Su Yanran said.

    Su Yanran is Jiang Lingxue's younger sister and has a good relationship with Jiang Lingxue. Jiang Lingxue married into the Shenfeng Sect, and Su Yanran followed Jiang Lingxue into the Shenfeng Sect.

    "Ye Fan is now a genuine genius." Li Qinzhong said loyally.

    Li Qinzhong frowned, Ye Fan's return suddenly changed the situation of Bluecloud Sect. No matter how powerful Ye Qixian was, it was only a thug, Ye Fan was different.

    Ye Fan is a heavenly alchemist with first-class appeal. As long as he is willing, a single sentence can make many alchemists join the Bluecloud Sect.

    The Galaxy Sword Sect dug a few alchemists from the Bluecloud Sect to come back. Those few alchemists seem to regret recently and are thinking of ways to go back. However, the standards for collecting people from the Bluecloud Sect are extremely strict. You just want to go back, but you can't go back.

    Seeing Ye Fan, Su Yanran would subconsciously compare Ji Liangchuan with Ye Fan. After the comparison, Su Yanran was a little uncertain about which one was better.

    However, no matter how good Ye Fan is, Jiang Lingxue and Ye Fan are impossible.