chapter 320 Re-arrangement

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan squinted his eyes and said, "I'm going? I just took on a mission from the Alliance a few days ago and helped refine a batch of pills. Why do they want me to go again!"

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said: "It stands to reason, second brother, you are an alchemist, so you don't need to participate in the mission of the alliance's war of resistance." With the eldest brother as a model worker, the eldest brother killed more than a dozen Yuan Ying sea beasts and assigned them to their Bluecloud Sect. All tasks are completed.

    "However, there is indeed a shortage of manpower on the Alliance side. Originally, Zhuge Yuanming was assigned to protect the array of Binhai City. However, the old guy was out of luck and was entangled by an eight-clawed squid, and only one yuanying was left escaped, and only Yuan Ying is left on the other side, so it's natural to ask him to take action again."

    "The Alliance said that this mission will be rewarded with ten thousand years of stalagmite liquid. Brother, if you are interested, you can take
it. By the way, it is not the front line for the time being. Although it is said that the sea beast will sooner or later according to the current trend, it is still stable now."

    Ye Fan rubbed his chin and said, "Wonderful stalagmite liquid, good thing! I'll go. I go."

    Ye Jinwen smiled upon hearing the words, and said, "I can't go away, but Elder Ding will accompany you there. "

    "Ding Yuankui? I just need to go alone, without the old guy's company." Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen twisted his brows and persuaded: "Elder Ding's strength is still okay. Although your second brother is great, it is not a bad thing to have someone to help."

    The seven-headed snake thing can't happen again, second brother, Being proficient in various sects is of inestimable value to the Blue Cloud Sect. Even if the second brother is willing to take risks, the others in the sect will not be willing to protect Ye Fan from doing this. Wang Zuan and Ding Yuankui are both willing to go. In the end,  The elder Ding did not know how to move the elder Wang, and then grabbed this errand.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Well, it's a yuanying anyway." If he gets busy, he really needs to be watched by someone to make sure that those frenzied people will not secretly attack him.

    Ye Jinwen hesitated for a moment, then stopped talking.

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Jinwen and said, "What's the matter? Is there any problem?"

    Ye Jinwen said with some embarrassment, "There are some Cultivator from the Galaxy Sword Sect in Binhai City."

   The Galaxy Sword Sect is also a large sect, and Ye Fan is in southern Continent will meet sooner or later, Ye Jinwen is a little worried that Ye Fan will feel uncomfortable when he meets the cultivator of the Galaxy Sword Sect.

    Ye Fan said nonchalantly: "If there is any, there is nothing to mind."

    "Jiang Lingxue, second brother, do you mind?" Ye Jinwen asked.

    "She married another, I married another, no one owes anyone, but no fate, what do you mind about?" Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, " Yes ."

    ...

    Ding Yuankui waited outside early and greeted him enthusiastically when he saw Ye Fan come out.

    "Second prince, let's get on the road." Ding Yuankui said.

    Ye Fan carried his hands on his back, nodded with great grace, and said, "Okay."