⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰ Au or short

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)
━━━━━━━━✟♱✟━━━━━━━━
(This is a Nanno x famous pop star/k-pop/singer y/n or reader Au)
(Thanks for the views I love you all and I wanna go to school sooo bad
Mostly due to a crush lol 😂 👉👈)

.
.
.
.
.
🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦
Y/n smiled as they got dressed, hearing their songs. Y/n didn't know if they should wear (your first choice) or (your second choice)

To be honest y/n wasn't in a good mood so y/n chose at random so they didn't waste time, after they got their phone, backpack, mask, keys, coffee/tea/(fav drink), shoes, and headphones/AirPods/earphones.

Y/n ran out of their apartment to their limo.

.
.
.
.
At the concert y/n was texting their friends mostly about boys and girl at their school, y/n did have to skip school but the principal allowed them to skip school for 1 week which was perfect for y/n yet stressful.

"OH I'M SO SORRY" a short haired girl apologized as she dropped her drink on to y/n's shirt, "no no don't worry, I don't mind... I didn't like this shirt anyway" y/n got up and walked to the changing room.

Y/n found new clothes and looked at them ' I should've packed extra clothes' y/n frowned for not doing a simple thing, they sighed and walked into the changing room putting their new clothes on.

Y/n Heard their name being called so they rushed to the stage

.
.
.
.
.
A few weeks later

Y/n walked to get their favorite drink COFFEE/TEA/FAV DRINK !! Y/n walked to their destination and enter.

Y/n was ready for school even though it was 4 in the morning.... Yeah very good yet sad, y/n bumped into some one spilling their drink "oh no I'm sooo sorry" y/n apologized while their voice was mumbled due the mask they where wearing.

Y/n looked to see the same girl, y/n looked around to see people talking pictures and fangirling of them, they grabbed to girls hand and ran to a clothing store and hid in one of the changing rooms.

"Sorry but we meet again? Well here" y/n apologized and goof off their hoodie and putting it on the girl,well y/n took off the girls uniform

"I'll hold on to this don't worry and I'll give it back"

"Hey I never got your name?"

.
.
"Nanno.."

Nanno soon smiled

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☹▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello y'all I'm not back but kinda lol, I love you all and I'm going to make shorts and au's for now sorry but love you y'all ❤️😩

And I have a crush on someone 👉👈

Lol love you all :)

See you