⚰♱𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩?♱⚰

(𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕)

(𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.)(𝐓𝐰/𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝/𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟)

_________________________________________
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡
(Episode 6-7 but the one i' writing is taking place in Episode 7)
🪦ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

"hey y/n do you want to play a game"
A girl said hold both of y/n hands.

"sure what game yuri?" Y/n said as she looked at the girl infront of her. "The game is called-"

*beep *beep* *beep*

💀𝕐⟋ℕ ' 𝕤   ℙ𝕠𝕧💀

I always seem to have the dream, no matter how much i try to get her out of my head, i can't.

Yuri, she's bitch (that yuri killed my wife and i hate her kinda ig)

She left me to die, then again i know soon we'll meet eachother cause one day i'm going to bump into her
_________________________________________
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
.
.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭?

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫
    ___________________________________

🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n walked and saw the janitor hunged, y/n gave a smirk and walked to a thick  pole and leaned on it. With a short haired girl infront of y/n.

"You killed her didn't you?" She looked behind her to see a (h/c) girl leaning on a pole. "W-what?".

"poor her, she had young children at home, i don't understand stand why would she kill herself, well cause she didn't....some one murdered her and it. Was. You" the (h/c) girl said pointing At the short haired girl

"I-i'm sorry who are you?", "i'm y/n, and i know you did it bam you wrote on the last stall, it's Enchanted."

"Bam you said it yourself *small flash back to Bam yelling at the janitor at the last stall and you where sitting on the stall infront of it smiling and quietly Giggling*

"I-" bam didn't respond, y/n took  advantage and left.

"Ohhh~ poor janitor, got murdered by a student" y/n stopped and looked at Nanno as she talked with the cop. From the corner of y/n's eyes she saw bam running away

Making y/n smile as the janitor soon sat up making everyone run to her. The police ran to the janitor asking question, Nanno looked at y/n and walked up to her standing side-by-side.

"Nice to see you here, you left didn't you" Nanno said also greeting y/n making y/n look at her and clings on Nanno. "Awww did you really miss me, we just met and you started to miss me?"

Y/n smirked after finishing what she said.
.
.
.
.
.

🎭ℕ𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠 ' 𝕊  ℙ𝕠𝕧🎭

"People are going all out" y/n said before stuffing her face with rice, i looked at her resting my cheek on my palm. "Yeah" was all i could say

"Hey, you must be new...and you Nu-Nam-Nanno right?" I looked to see two boys said pointing at me after trying to say my name, "what happened to your face?"

One of the boys pointing at y/n, i turn to see her head facing down, her hands where shaking and i saw blood dripping down on the table.

"O-oh no what's happening, AHHHHHHH" y/n asked but then screamed running as the two boys chased her.

I smiled still having the zits on my face, i knew she was acting and to be honest, she's a good actor.(you are both a good lair and actor).

I got up and ran to y/n.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

💀𝕐⟋ℕ ' 𝕤   ℙ𝕠𝕧💀

I saw everyone's writing on the walls of the stall,

'Y/n you attention seeking scar face'

I smiled at my name and what was written." People can be selfish or best crazy" i said laughing like an maniac.

I also looked at bams writing and began to laugh again(you kinda have Nanno's laugh)
_________________________________________

🪦ℕ𝕠  𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤  ℙ𝕠𝕧🪦

Y/n walked infront of her new school, still with the scars on her face, soon the scars started to heal as she smiled.

"This is going to have fun~"