Part 14, my friend nathan says hi ✌🏻

(Sry my last chapter was missing a bit of detail but I wasn't sure how to write all of it haha anyways enjoy this one!)

(Ashley's POV) I woke up with sal still glued to me and his hand on my belly. "Morning babe" I said placing my hand on his, "morning" he said giving me a kiss. "I booked a doctors appointment for next week just so you know" I said, "alright" sal replied, I got up and went into the kitchen and Maple was at the table drinking a coffee. "Hey how are you feeling?" Maple asked, "happy" I said putting a hand on my belly, "you look happy" Maple said, just then Sal came up behind me and put both of his hands on my belly and kissed my cheek, "I'm happy too" he said. "Uncle Sal guess what!!" Soda said running into the kitchen, "what!" He said picking her up, "I'm turning 5 in two days!" She said excitedly. "Wow that's awesome and what would you like on this very special birthday of yours?" Sal asked, "I would love to get some art supplies like aunty Ash" she said showing us a drawing she made at preschool, just then I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom and puked, "auntie are you ok?" Soda asked in a scared voice, "yes honey I'm fine it's just the baby is making auntie feel a little sick that's all" I said as I gave her little hand a light squeeze. "Hey Soda lets go play with some dolls and have a tea party auntie is gonna get some rest" sal said picking her up, "I'll be right back I'm just gonna get Soda to set up our tea party" he said rubbing my back. "Ok Soda you set up the tea party I'm gonna put auntie in bed and make sure she's ok" sal said softly, "hey babe have you stopped puking yet?" Sal asked me, "yeah I just finished brushing my teeth" I replied. "Ok let's get you into bed so you can get some rest" Sal said. after Sal had made sure I was good he left To go play with Soda, he is so good with her and he is just going to be amazing with our baby. (Time skip) (Sal's POV) "Soda it's time for your nap" Maple said grabbing her sippy cup, "no only if uncle sal reads me a story" Soda protested, "yeah I can do that for you Maple" I said, "ok thanks" Maple said, after I read Soda a story and laid there with her and we both fell asleep. "Oh my god ash come look at this" Maple said standing by the door, "ok" I said getting up, then we walked to Soda's room and her and Sal were fast asleep my heart melted, "isn't that just precious" Maple said, "she loves her uncle Sal" I said, "she sure does" Maple agreed.
I'm gonna end the chapter here have an awesome day/night!
-Choko 🌙