Part 13! The wedding💕

(Ashley's POV) "sal wake up" I said pulling the blanket off the bed, Sal crawled to the end of the bed and grabbed me, "hey what are you doing?" I said laughing. "You woke me up I get to cuddle you" he said while laughing, "ok ok fine" I said rolling my eyes. Then sal kissed me which caught me off guard and he picked me up, "I can't believe your going to be my wife" Sal said pressing his forehead against mine. "I'm so glad I met you I don't know what I'd do without you" I said "me neither" Sal said putting me down, "Ashley! Time to get ready come on!!" Maple yelled. "Ok I have to go now" I said to sal, "see you soon" sal said before kissing my cheek. (Time skip) "ok Ashley let me see you in the dress" Maple said, "okay" I said as Maple came back into the room, "oh wow Sal is going to just fall head over heels when he sees you" Maple said as she touched up my hair and makeup a bit. (Time skip brought to you by Gizmo) "Ok Ashley are you ready?" Henry asked, "yeah I I'm ready" I said trying to calm my nerves, "it's ok we have a couple minutes until we have to go to the alter, sal is going to drop dead when he sees you" Henry said with a laugh. "One second I think I'm gonna puke" I said running to the bathroom, "Ash you okay!?" Maple said running after me, Maple made sure I didn't get anything in my hair or on my dress here hon let's get your teeth brushed Maple said handing me my toothbrush. "Thanks Maple" I said brushing my teeth, "ok are are you ready to go Ash?" Maple asked, "yeah I'm all good to go" I said. (Smol time skip brought to you by gizmo🐱) (Sal's POV)once they got everyone all seated Soda walked down the isle sprinkling flower pedals then shortly after followed Henry walking Ashley down the isle my knees went weak when I saw her, (time skip brought to you by our boi Travis)
After we said our vows and other things it was time for food and dancing. "Come on love let's got dance a bit" I said grabbing Ash's hand, "Alright" Ashley said doing a small twirl. "You look so beautiful" I said, "and you look so handsome" Ash replied, (Henry's POV) I looked over to the dance floor and I saw Sal and Ash slow dancing I could see the love in their eyes and how sal was holding her closely. They were just perfect for each other, it made me so happy to see him so in love and happy.
(Ashley's POV) "babe I think I need to sit for a bit I'm feeling kinda nauseous" I said leaning on Sal, "ok let's go sit for a while" Sal said walking me over to a chair. "Hey Ash you feeling ok?" Maple asked, "I'm just feeling really tired and nauseous" I replied, hmm ok well let's go to the bathroom just in case you puke" Maple suggested, "ok" I said following Maple to the bathroom. "Yeah you were right" I said rushing to the toilet and vomiting, "oh dear Ash" Maple said holding my hair back. (Time skip because I'm kinda lazy) Me and Sal decided to not go on a honeymoon and we all went back home after the wedding. Sal picked me up and brought me into the house and put me down in our room. "ok let's get ready for bed" Sal said, "ok" I replied, I put on my pyjamas and brushed my teeth and cuddled up to Sal (Soda's POV because why not!) "Did you have fun and aunty and uncle's wedding?" Maple asked, "yeah I had lots of fun and I got to wear a pretty dress too!!" I said to my mommy, "that's awesome hun I'm glad you had fun" Maple said. (I'm gonna skip forward a couple days lol) (Ashley's POV) sal went to work this morning and Travis and Larry went grocery shopping and chug was also at work so it left me Maple and Soda home (I made Todd and Neil move into a house down the street) "Maple!!" I yelled, Maple rushed into the bathroom. "Ash you ok what's wrong?" Maple asked, "I need some nausea medicine" I said before vomiting again, "Ash I'm just gonna grab something from my bathroom ok" Maple said, a few seconds late Maple returned with a pregnancy test, "Ash I had a lot of morning sickness when I was pregnant so let's just check in case you are alright" Maple said putting it on the counter. "Ok I'm just gonna brush my teeth and I'll take the test" I said weakly, "ok I'm just gonna make some lunch for us" Maple said walked out of the bathroom and closing the door.
After Maple left I brushed my teeth and cleaned the toilet then I took the test. I placed it on the kitchen counter, "I'm to scared to look can you look Maple?" I asked, "yeah I can" Maple replied, we waited a few minutes and Soda came into the kitchen, "hey Soda want to check aunty's test with me and you can tell her what it is" Maple said to Soda. "Yeah I do!" She said excitedly, Maple showed her the test and whispered to her then Soda walked over to me with the test held it out and said "auntie you is having a baby!" I felt so happy and scared at the same time but happy tears streamed down my face and I hugged Maple and Soda. "How am I gonna tell Sal?" I asked Maple, "well isn't his birthday in a couple weeks?" Maple questioned, "yeah it is" I replied. "I have a white onesie from when Soda was a baby but I never used it you could wrap the test is the onesie and put it in a gift bag and then give it to him as an early gift" Maple suggested, "that's an awesome idea Maple!" I said, "I'll get the onesie and a gift bag and we can put it all together" Maple said, "ok" I said, Maple came back with the onesie and gift bag and we put the test and the onesie in and waited for Sal to come home (time skip) (Sal's POV) "hey babe I'm home" I said as I walked through the door, "hey I have an early birthday gift for you" Ashley said "ooh I'm excited to see" I said "chug Larry Todd come downstairs!" Maple yelled, after everyone came downstairs we all sat in the living room, "here babe" Ash said handing me the gift. I picked up the gift and there was a little white onesie and then I saw a pregnancy test and it was positive. "Are you actually!?" I said with excitement, "yeah" she said crying tears of happiness I hugged her and started crying happy tears too. Everyone was super happy for us. After dinner me and Ash were cuddling in bed and I put my hand on her belly, "I love you so much" I said, she put her hand on top of mine "I love you too" she said before quickly falling asleep.