🤍Chapter 35💠

Seokmin woke up, thick sun shining strong through his bedroom blinds. He looked down to see that Jisoo was absolutely nowhere to be found. He instantly went into panic mode.

  "Soo! Where are you babe?" "In the k-kitchen!" Seokmin sighed to himself. "Of course. Should've guessed." The aroma was just hitting him after he realized such.

   He walked downstairs and was met with the feast of his life. Jisoo prepared everything imaginable for food, and there was a pitcher of orange juice by Melanie Martinez at the center of the table. Seokmin stared in awe.

"M-morning." Seokmin walked up to him and kissed him. "Morning, baby." They sat down at the table and started eating. "Today's the day I go to Woo Industries, right?" Jisoo nodded. "The m-meeting starts at 9:15."

   Seokmin looked at the clock. "8:50. Think it's time we start freshening up. But I'm not moving until I'm done with these eggs." Jisoo shook his head the younger. "There's m-more food than where t-this comes from. G-go get ready."

   Seokmin smiled and finished his plate. Then he went to do his restroom routine. "Okay. What to wear today, what to wear today." After he took his shower and brushed his teeth, and he went to the bedroom, in only his towel.

   And of course, the man didn't see Jisoo walking up the hall. But instead of saying anything, he just smiled at him and went to take his own shower. Seokmin chuckled. "Different breed, he is."
💠

    "I swear t-there's a difference in w-water with these s-showers." Jisoo stepped out the shower, and  then brushed his teeth. Luckily for him, he already took his clothes with him to the restroom. Work smart, not hard.

   "This w-will have to d-do

"This w-will have to d-do." He then walked downstairs, seeing Seokmin already waiting. "Looking a beauty as always." Jisoo smiled, not dealing with cheesiness this early. "Let's go."

The time was currently 9:00, and Mark was already outside. "This man clutch with it." They quickly got in and Mark headed to the one and only Woo Industries.

"Wow. That's one big bitch," Seokmin mumbled. Jisoo slapped him on the arm. "S-stop it." They got out and headed inside. "Good luck you guys!" Mark yelled. He drove off.

The pair walked inside, taking in all the beauty. "Aww man. They big banking forreal," Seokmin said. "Let's k-keep it c-casual, please." Seokmin sighed. "Only for you, baby." Jisoo started blushing like a maniac by Conan Gray.

"Excuse me, are you Mr. Lee Seokmin of Lee Inc.?" The pair turned to the voice and saw a young man talking to them. "Yes. That is me. May I ask who's asking?"

The young man bowed. "I'm Sohn Youngjae, sir. I'm an assistant here. I was asked to bring you up to the meeting room for the 9:15 meeting that's about to began." They nodded and followed the young man.

They walked inside and were met with the owner of Woo Industries. They bowed to the man. "Morning, hyung." He bowed back. "Good morning to you as well. We are just getting started. I'm Kevin Woo, owner of this company. And I believe you're the one they call Lee Seokmin?"

Seokmin nodded. "Yes sir. That would be me indeed." Kevin nodded. "And he's your assistant?" Jisoo nodded and bowed. "Yes s-sir." Kevin nodded. "Very well. Let's begin."
💠

"That was so stressful, but I managed to snag some shareholders." Seokmin was in a good mood. Kevin agreed to invest on the company, and they couldn't be more happy.

"Really w-wondering how the k-kids are doing." Seokmin shrugged. "Absolutely no telling with them. They probably somewhere getting drunk." Jisoo shook his head.

"So what I'm hearing is, we free for the day?" Jisoo scrolled through the schedule. "Yep. F-Full free day now. No more u-until the meeting in C-Canada." Seokmin sighed. "Thank fuck." Jisoo started to slap him, but he let him be.

"I s-should hit you f-for that. But I'm g-gonna let it s-slide." Seokmin giggled and wrapped his arms around the elder's waist. "You too cute for me, hyung."

They headed back to the mansion, and did absolutely nothing for the rest of the afternoon. Right around 6 in the evening, Jisoo started getting these random headaches. "This is n-not how I thought m-my afternoon was g-going to go."

"Darling, are you alright?" Jisoo visibly flinched at Seokmin's voice. "Ouch. D-don't talk s-so loud." Seokmin got worried, trying to think of some ways to help him. And just his luck, his phone started ringing.

Seokmin instantly picked it up. "Yea." "Hyung, Mingyu and Wonwoo hyung are missing!" Seokmin widened his eyes. "What!" Jisoo jumped at the sudden outburst. Seokmin looked at him with an apologetic face.

"They've been missing since yesterday and no one knows where they are." Jisoo listened in horror, ignoring the fact that his headache suddenly stopped. "This can't be happening! Thanks for letting us know." Seokmin hung up the phone.

Jisoo started pacing. "Okay. We g-gotta go back. N-now." "That's the best thing. There's no telling what could happen next." They started packing their bags. "We don't n-need much. We're gonna b-be back soon." Seokmin thought about it. "You're right. Let's go."

     They called Mark, who was luckily not busy, and asked him to accompany them to the airport. "Hope you guys find them." They saw that the docks were most closed so they took the last resort: Seokmin's private jet.

  "You n-never fail to s-surprise me." After getting settled on, they headed back to Korea. "Let's hope things aren't any worse."
💠💠

Hmmm what's going on now, kiddies? I have absolutely no clue💀 it's Wednesday. Buckle tf up man

I'm kidding. Everything will be alright🥰

Thanks for reading!🤍