Day 2: Turning into Friends? (Rewrite)

Your POV

I blink my eyes a few times before I let out a bug yawn and stretch. But when I get up, I felt the sun sting my eyes, causing me to fall over my bed and hit the floor. "Ow." I groaned. I look up to see P/N looking down at me. "Oh, what are you looking at?" I glared at them. But before I was about to go and cleanse myself, a piece of paper flew through my window and landed on my face. "What the..." I whispered, I grab the paper and fold it. 

It seems like a note and it says...

Dear, fox human survivor, even though, we have our troubles every time we met and tried to killed each other. But I believe that we should have a talk about this. Please, meet us at the Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

XOXO, The FNaF crew

Pff, they really expect me to fall for their tricks again? Okay, the first is that one time they tricked into getting pizza with my favorite topping. But how the hell they know my favorite pizza topping? Anyways, for my curiosity, I've decided to go there. I mean, me, the only survivor struggling to live through this apocalypse is gonna trust friendly looking killer animatronics? What can possibly go wrong?

An Hour Later

I can't believe I'm doing this right now. I'm almost there at the Pizzaplex, I'm surprised that I haven't seen a single animatronic in sight. Seems like I'm lucky today. I open the doors to the place and I'm surprise that it's clean in the inside while everything outside is a complete hot mess. In front of me, there's a giant golden bear animatronics looking stature. I roll my eye in annoyance, thinking that why would someone do this for a crazy killer.I went up the stairs and look around the place.

 I'm not gonna lie, this place looks amazingly cool with all the L.E.D lights and everything.I hear P/N growling and snarling. I kneel down to their height and pet them on the head in comfort. "Easy, boy/girl. So far, there's not a single killer animatronic in sight. And to be honest, I started to feel lucky." I said before the lights unexpectedly went out. "Okay, never mind." I muttered as I take my gun out."WHOEVER OR WHATEVER YOU ARE, SHOW YOURSELF!" I shouted. 

Then I look back at the stage and I noticed that there's 4 black figures hiding in the shadows.

Freddy - Laa~.

Foxy - Laa~

Chica - Laa~

Bonnie - LaAaAaA-

Foxy then slaps Bonnie behind the head while Chica and Freddy wince a bit. I titled my head in confusion. 

All - Welcome to Freddy's

Please enjoy your stay! 

You'll laugh and play

The whole day away

Meet the gang!

Freddy!

Foxy!

Chica!

Bonnie too!

We'll have some fun with you!

Come on and join the crew!

Narrator POV

You kept swatching the animatronics as they continue their performance until snap out of your gaze. "Okay, okay that's enough!" You shouted to get the animatronic's attention. "What's wrong, bud?" Freddy asked. "Well, for 1, I'm not your buddy, 2, great performance and 3, Why do you have me here for?" You questioned them. "Well, thanks for the compliment and the reason why we have you here is that we realized that you sir, are much special more than those humans." Freddy said.

This caught you by surprise and think 'Much more special than the humans' "Hmm, I tell me more then." You said. "Well, I'll tell you the real reason why we kill those humans." You flinched as you turn around to see a Golden Freddy wearing a serious expression. "Those humans are the reason why. An imposter took our lives away. We were forced to be still and play those same songs we've known that day. Now, we're stuck here to decay. We're just poor  little souls who have lost control and forced to take that role." He explained.

Your eyes widened by the explanation and couldn't believe about what the events they've been through. "You animatronics used to be humans from before and now, you were forced to entertain and left to decay?" You questioned them. "Sadly, yes." Chica answered. "W-Well, is there any more animatronics that went through all of that?" You asked. "Oh, yeah! Let me call ye!" Foxy exclaimed before he blows a horn and echoed throughout the Mega Pizzaplex. "Foxy!" You turn around and see the same animatronics but they're toy like.

 "Foxy, what did we say about blowing that stupid horn?" The sky blue colored bunny questioned then they noticed you. "Oh, I didn't know about the human- I mean, fox human to be here." "Um, hey there?" You nervously smiled and waved. "Well, hey there! We're the toy animatronics! I'm Toy Freddy." "Toy Bonnie!" "Toy Chica!" "Mangle!" "Balloon Boy and JJ!""Okay, Hello to all you but isn't there more? Because I remember that there's plenty animatronics that attack me from a few days ago and almost kill me during that process." You said.

 "Wait, what?" Bonnie asked. "Yeah, it's true." You said. "Hey, guys! Sorry, we're late. We went through a bit of a pickle on our way here." You turn around t see a few animatronics but there much different than the others. A purple/violet and white bear, hand puppet blue bunny, humanoid girl with orange pigtails, a blue ballerina and finally, a pink fox but she's hiding behind one of the humanoid animatronics. "It's okay, CB! You guys just in time to meet him. Sorry but we didn't get to know your name, pal." Freddy said. 

"I'm Y/n. Y/n the F/c fox and this is P/n, don't mess with them. They'll tear you up into sausages." You said as P/n growled at the animatronics. "Well, we're the Funtime animatronics. I'm Circus Baby, this is Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Bon Bon and-" She stopped in her sentence when she noticed that her friend is hiding behind Ballora. "Foxy, dear? Are you okay?" Ballora asked. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine." She stuttered. "Foxy, don't worry, if you're a bit shy, you know, you should've just say something. We have your back." Circus Baby said. 

Funtime Foxy's POV 

I can't believe it that they're here! The memory of them saving me still haven't left my mind. Well, I did spare their life from a few days ago so, I guess it's their payback. "Foxy, come on! You know, it's kinda rude if you don't introduce yourself." Circus Baby said. I sighed then slowly reveal myself to him but I'm don't make any contact. "So, you're Funtime Foxy?" He asked. "Y-Y-Yes..." I answered but stuttered. Why am I stuttering so much?! "I remember you, you're the one who spare my life before this apocalypse happened!" He exclaimed.

And...he remembers me. I look up at him and said "And you're the fox who help me to get free from the wires." I said. "Wait a minute...you two know each other?" Funtime Freddy asked. "Yeah, well, not that much. I only remember her sparing my life after I saw my family killed in front my face." Y/n said. "Your family was killed...I'm so sorry for your losses." Ballora apologize. "Thank you but it's okay now. I got through it ever since I've met P/n. They've been my only family so far." He said. 

"Wait, but who kill your family?" Ballon Boy asked. "Well, what I remembered is a golden Freddy but larger, he was wearing a purple top hat and bow tie and he bites my sister's/brother's head off during their birthday. A spaghetti like animatronic with a clown mask kill my parents." He said. "Wait a minute, a larger size golden version of myself?" Golden Freddy whispered. "And a spaghetti like animatronic with a clown mask?" Circus Baby whispered. Then both of their eyes widened then changed into black with glowing white pupils and wears a angry expression. Oh, boy.

"FREDBEAR!"

"ENNARD!"