Bart was the one who nodded in agreement, and with one last smile, Jason left the group of 7 alone. 

Last and certainly one of the most adorable was Damian, who’s room was beside Tim’s. Damian was a tricky one to wake up. According to Tim, when Damian had first begun staying with him and Cass, he’d hardly slept at all, as he didn’t trust them. The two had worked on it, and eventually Damian didn’t attack them every time someone tried to wake him up. Sometimes, however, there’d still be a bad day, every now and then, and Jason wasn’t sure if last night was one of those nights. 

Knocking on the door, he opened it slowly to see a sleepy Damian staring back at him. It seemed that, thankfully, it wasn’t a bad day.

“Wakey, wakey.” Jason whispered. “Alfred made a delicious vegetarian breakfast for you.” 

Damian nodded sleepily, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. “Very well. I will be down soon.” 

Jason closed the door. 

“Well. That’s a job well done.” he muttered to himself, heading downstairs.

Now for the chaoticness that was their breakfast table. 

Steph was fine, okay? Absolutely nothing was wrong over here. No, certainly not. 

She definitely wasn’t struggling to keep the nightmares away. Classes weren’t stressful at all. Nope, nothing wrong. 

Okay, fine. She wasn’t doing well. So what? It was her life. She could do what she wanted with it, even if it was destroying it. 

Steph sighed, wearily lifting herself from her bed and glancing around the dorm room. 

“Morning, Steph.” Her roommate, Maryann, greeted cheerily, walking into the room holding a bag from Duncan Donuts. “Want some?” 

“Oh, hell yes.” Steph exclaimed, reaching over to claim one of them. “Thanks, Annie.” 

“No problem. Rough night?” the ginger asked, smiling sympathetically. 

Steph huffed, shaking her head. “Oh, you have no idea.” 

“That bad, huh?” 

“Wasn’t fun, that’s for sure.” Stephanie answered, “But I’m okay. Only another day here and then I’ll be going home for Fall Break, I can survive until then.” 

“If you say so.” was the response, paired with a raised eyebrow.

...

“The florist cancelled.” Barbara spoke from her spot on the bed, as Dick came out of the bathroom, his hair wet from a shower.

“Really? This close to the wedding?” he asked, running a towel through his hair, trying to dry it as best as he could. 

Babs shrugged. “Yeah. He said he couldn’t take the job. His daughter got sick and he has to go upstate to check on her.”

“Oh. Did we have any back ups?” Now he was buttoning up his shirt, glancing around the room to find his police badge. 

His fiance shook her head, clicking her tongue. 

“Hmm.” he said, grabbing his wallet and tucking it away safely. He patted his pocket one more time, when he was satisfied he said his goodbye. “We'll figure it out.” Walking over, he kissed her on the cheek and brushed her hair behind her ear in a loving gesture. “I love you.” 

Barbara smiled. “I love you too. Have fun at work.” 

“I’ll try!” With those words, Dick was gone. 

“Maybe I could get Ivy to arrange something…” she mused as she rolled out into the living room. “I’m sure she wouldn't mind helping out a little.” 

The doorbell rang and Babs looked over at it, making her way towards their home's entrance, pulling up footage of what was happening outside. Ever since the Joker's attack, she’s had issues answering the door without knowing who it was. Dick had set up a camera system and she’d made it almost 100% unhackable. The only person to hack it so far was Tim, but she’d asked him to do it to test just how strong it was. They fixed the problems they would find, so now it was almost impossible to break into.

Looking at the screen, her eyes widened and she opened the door in a rush.

“Dad? What are you doing here?” 

Tim woke up with a wide yawn, rubbing his eyes and glancing around. Usually, he didn’t wake up so calmly. But his friends were here. And he knew that nothing could happen to him when he’s surrounded by them. 

“Good morning, sleepy head.” Cissie greeted, grinning at him in amusement. 

“What time is it?” he asked.

“9:10. We need to be down for breakfast in 20 minutes.” Kon answered. 

Tim nodded, yawning. “Okay.” Looking down, he noticed that Cassie was still fast asleep. 

“Wanna help me wake her up?” 

The evil grins he got in return were worth all the glares and shouts they would get later. 

From downstairs, the Wayne’s rolled their eyes in amusement when they heard the aggravated shout of, “Timothy!!” from Cassie.