END

Lucy walked ahead of the person she believed to be Natsu, humming slightly. They were walking around the town Juvia was in, looking for any hints at where Gray could be. Little did she know, though it was the same body, a whole new person was behind her. He wasn't Natsu, he was END. END had been revived and was slowly taking over Natsu's body and mind.

Leave Lucy alone! Natsu's voice raged inside of END's mind.

Oh don't worry Natsu. I am simply bored, I'm just playing a game. I don't plan to hurt her.....yet. END replied while giving an evil  smirk at the back of Lucy's head.

Natsu let out a ferousious roar, causing END's head to spin. END let out an agitated sigh, causing Lucy to look back in curiousity. She looked the pink-haired character up and down, her eyes staying on the bandage wrapped around his arm for a second longer, before meeting END's eyes.

"Natsu, are you okay?" she asked in worry.

"Yeah, fine! I'm just tired of walking," END lied. Lucy giggled and shook her head before turning around and continuing to walk.

Lucy! Run away! It's not me! Please realize that it's not me, but this demon scum! Natsu tried reaching out to Lucy, but failed. His voice was only heard by END.

Oh hush it. She can't hear you and you are annoying me. END laughed. END then waited for a response, but didn't hear anything. He went to staring intensly at Lucy, feeling an odd wanting while he observed her. END pushed aside that feeling, it furiating him that he didn't know what it meant. This must be something still remaining of the soul of Natsu. After all, Natsu had strong feeling for Lucy.

"Natsu, you've changed a lot since you've come back. You just don't seem as....... fired up," Lucy spoke up with a shy, almost hurt smile.

"Huh? What do you mean?" END asked.

"I don't know. You just seem almost matured. You aren't as loud or arrogant as you used to be," she explained.

"The training has done a lot, not just strength wise," END played off cooly. Something about mentioning the training made her smile falter.

"Did you get hurt while training? You're always wearing that bandage on your arm," Lucy stated and walked closer to END. END looked down at the bandage. This body had not been harmed at all, this bandage was there to cover the black marks of END on his arm and most importantly, his Tartaros guild mark.

"Haha yeah, but don't let it worry you," END said, faking Natsu's usual happy voice. "Can't let anything  stop me!"

"When will it heal?" Lucy asked concerned.

"Who knows? Doesn't matter to me as long as I can fight!" That should make her not be so questioning about his personalitly END thought.

"Can I see it? I just want to make sure you're okay," Lucy sounded distant as she reached for the bandages.

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME!" END yelled and pushed Lucy away in panic. Lucy fell to the ground and looked up at him with a startled expression.

"N-Natsu," she stuttered. END turned away and ran off, furious. He had messed up massivly. What if she started to suspect something? END let out a furious roar and his eyes turned red and claws began to sprout from his fingertips.

No, not now. I cannot loose control. END yelled at himself.

"Natsu! I'm sorry!" Lucy's voice rang out from behind the beastly figure. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Natsu's face. "Natsu, w-what are you?" she asked in terror.

END went through a state of panic, he didn't know what to do now. He never imagined Lucy would come after him. He assumed she would go back to Juvia's or stay in her place. He then had one small idea, and automatically sprung into action.